NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was a report somewhere that said that if the Bills wait until free agency starts then they may look to Sanchez as a possibility with Ryan being their new head coach. I think it would be a good move for both parties because I think everyone knows that Philly is going to have Nick Foles as their starting QB.

Looks like Larry Fitzgerald is going to stay with the Cardinals, which probably shocks most people and saddens New England fans.

Honestly, I didnt want Fitz to come to New England. Would he be nice to have? Absolutely, but I'd rather use that money in McCourty and/or Revis. Brady doesn't need playmaker WRs to win. We do need to keep our defense in tact, however.

I sincerely hope not. I already hate that I can't root for Demarco Murray. I don't need another old favorite OU player sent to the dark side.

Peterson has said he's unsure if he wants to play with Minnesota again, due to higher ups basically throwing him under the bus, and Dallas seems more inclined to keep Des Bryant than Demarco Murray (rightfully so), and Jerry Jones has publicly said he's love for Peterson to play for the Boys. It just all makes sense. Obviously it comes down to money at that point, but I think they'd make it work if it came to that.

GB won't have the cap to make a legit run on AP

I don't think Peterson is in any position to ask for a big money contract
I think he is. He's arguably the best RB in the league. If anything, he'll get top-5/10 money, which the Packers won't be able to give up while maintaining the rest of their roster.

Archived