NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And if you absolutely HAVE to pass in that situation? Throw a fade, where there's a much lower chance for an interception. Don't throw a slant right into the teeth of a bunched up defense.

Exactly. It's a little disappointing since the Pats are dicks and I love not seeing them succeed. :lol:

If they scored though everyone criticising then would be singing their praise right now even though it was a bad play. It's only seen as bad because everyone saw it fail if it succeeded it would have all of a sudden became a good play in the publics eyes. I'm just upset that it's going to become another reason to criticise a really great team and it sucks that everything successful gets hated on but that's just the way the attention seeking of the Internet works.

I think not. Even if they score its still a stupid dangerous play. You had four chances to punch it in the endzone with one of the most brusing backs in the league. Honestly the perfect play their would have been faking the handoff to lynch having Wilson keep it himself to rush it in.

If your going to make a pass try anything but something up the middle like that.

I believe the thinking there on the final few plays was that everyone knew they were gonna hand it to Lynch, so they tried for the surprise play, in this case a pass. It was kind alike when a team pulls off a trick play. If it works it was a genious move, but if it fails it is the worst call in history. Just look at the last play to end the first half for the Seahawks. They went for a TD pass instead of a FG. If they get no points from that drive the score is 14-7 Patriots and Seattle probably loses worst then they did and were talking about that play being the worst call ever.

I believe the thinking there on the final few plays was that everyone knew they were gonna hand it to Lynch, so they tried for the surprise play, in this case a pass. It was kind alike when a team pulls off a trick play. If it works it was a genious move, but if it fails it is the worst call in history. Just look at the last play to end the first half for the Seahawks. They went for a TD pass instead of a FG. If they get no points from that drive the score is 14-7 Patriots and Seattle probably loses worst then they did and were talking about that play being the worst call ever.

The passes before the half were fine. They were getting the ball back and the TD pass was placed where only Matthews can get it.

Archived