Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Faster Than Light

NFL/NCAA Thread

Honestly the last thing we needed was a running back but whatever. Always been a fan of Sproles.

Any Cowboys fans know if Phil Costa is any good? Can he block better than Samson Satele's traffic cone ass?

LOL he's terrible. You saw how Romo was running for his life right? The Bengals actually had interest ( for some reason ) but backed out.

http://www.cincyjungle.com/visits-workouts/2014/3/13/5504802/former-cowboys-center-phil-costa-visit-bengals-patriots-lions-colts

Any Cowboys fans know if Phil Costa is any good? Can he block better than Samson Satele's traffic cone ass?

LOL he's terrible. You saw how Romo was running for his life right? The Bengals actually had interest ( for some reason ) but backed out.

http://www.cincyjungle.com/visits-workouts/2014/3/13/5504802/former-cowboys-center-phil-costa-visit-bengals-patriots-lions-colts

I really hope the reason they signed this dude is for depth. Luck is gonna get murdered with a center like him. :mellow:

Patriots just inked Brandon Browner to a 2yr deal. We now have the 2 most intimidating corners in the league not named Sherman. #IceUpSon

Patriots just inked Brandon Browner to a 2yr deal. We now have the 2 most intimidating corners in the league not named Sherman. #IceUpSon

Not so fast. USA Today & ESPN are saying there's no deal yet.

Yes, I'm seeing the same. Hopefully its not untrue. Revis/Browner would be IDEAL.

What that article should say is, "it's a surprise that people are willing throw away $120 jersey that could become a collector's item one day worth lots of money."

281dmjm.jpg

Why..... Why continue to give this man a job. 11 years. No results. Only Mike Brown likes to settle for mediocrity. I can't believe this shit actually has likes. AAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHH.

Lol. Had to let that out.

When did Andy dalton carry his team to a superbowl win?

What does Andy Dalton have to do with anything? I'm talking about Flacco ( which he is not a 120 million dollar QB ). And Superbowl wins are a team achievement ( which that Ravens D came up clutch ).

When did Andy dalton carry his team to a superbowl win?

What does Andy Dalton have to do with anything? I'm talking about Flacco ( which he is not a 120 million dollar QB ). And Superbowl wins are a team achievement ( which that Ravens D came up clutch ).
But is dalton an elite qb?

And if not would you not be happy to sign a great wr even without an elite qb?

But is dalton an elite qb?

And if not would you not be happy to sign a great wr even without an elite qb?

I've said many times how I don't really care for Dalton. Steve Smith's great days are behind him. He's going to be like what Anquan Boldin was to them before he left.

Smith to the Ravens, eh? I know my best mate will be somewhat happy with that. And Hakeem Nicks signed a 1-year contract with the Colts.

And Hakeem Nicks signed a 1-year contract with the Colts.

Could be the best move of the offseason, unless it doesnt work out. Haven't really watched nicks play much last year.