NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

I would like to know who New England has beaten this season, as it stands the Kansas City Chiefs have the best chance of a playoffs berth. Teams like New England and the Broncos don't have a ground attack that can beat the Chiefs defense. If anyone is going to the Super Bowl for the AFC it's gonna the KC Chiefs, or the Baltimore Ravens (if they make playoffs). And, my NFC favorite is currently the Green Bay Packers.

Are you serious? Did you miss Jonas Gray rushing for 201 yes and 4 TDs? New England has a ground game. Early in the season, our entire offense was off because our O-Line was *censored*ed up. Ever since we got our O-line situation figured out, and a healthy Gronkowski back, we've dominated everyone.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to know who New England has beaten this season.......

And, my NFC favorite is currently the Green Bay Packers.

Come on, I hate the Patriots but when it comes to big games against teams with winning records the Patriots are 5-2 while the Packers are 2-2. That being said I'm looking forward to the game on Sunday.

I would like to know who New England has beaten this season, as it stands the Kansas City Chiefs have the best chance of a playoffs berth. Teams like New England and the Broncos don't have a ground attack that can beat the Chiefs defense. If anyone is going to the Super Bowl for the AFC it's gonna the KC Chiefs, or the Baltimore Ravens (if they make playoffs). And, my NFC favorite is currently the Green Bay Packers.

Are you serious? Did you miss Jonas Gray rushing for 201 yes and 4 TDs? New England has a ground game. Early in the season, our entire offense was off because our O-Line was *censored*ed up. Ever since we got our O-line situation figured out, and a healthy Gronkowski back, we've dominated everyone.

We'll see Pats on Sunday, don't be too mad if Aaron Rodgers blows out the New England defense too hard.

Iron Bowl, even though I'm an Auburn Tiger for life WDE, I'm wanting Bama to win, ever since 08 the winner of this game has gone to the National Championship. Auburn was strong this year but weakened a lot. Bama was weak but became strong. Hey since last year :01 anything can happen

Are you serious? Edelmen ran straight in to the defender, that's not a penalty.

Well, that was a good game. Referees just handed the game to the Patriots.

Nevermind,

GO PACK GO

Seriously?! If anything, the refs handed the game to GB. So many missed calls in this game. It's whatever. We'll beat you when it counts.

I've recently developed an interest in expanding my interest in sports. American Football happens to be one of the targets. My question is a simple one. How do I get into american football?

Hmm that's a tough one. But here would be a few of my suggestions:

1.) Get a favorite team. Don't pick by their record because the NFL has done a great job of making the league pretty fair and a team that may do great this year has a good chance of being awful the next year. Pick a team by their logo or your favorite color or whatever. You'll be more interested in watching games when you feel like your part of the team.

2.) Its too late this year but Fantasy Football is a great way to get into football. It's probably the same as any other fantasy sport so I don't have to explain the rules. But I've found myself even more interested in watching games that don't involve my team when a fantasy player is on TV and I need them to do well in order to win.

3.) Watch some highlights on Youtube. I'm sure you can find tons of fun highlight clips of different teams and players that you could watch for hours.

4.) Video games. When I was a kid I didn't know much about the NFL or even the players despite watching a few games here and there. Once I picked up Madden though I started getting a lot more familiar with the rules, the teams and the players on each team.

I've recently developed an interest in expanding my interest in sports. American Football happens to be one of the targets. My question is a simple one. How do I get into american football?

Hmm that's a tough one. But here would be a few of my suggestions:

1.) Get a favorite team. Don't pick by their record because the NFL has done a great job of making the league pretty fair and a team that may do great this year has a good chance of being awful the next year. Pick a team by their logo or your favorite color or whatever. You'll be more interested in watching games when you feel like your part of the team.

2.) Its too late this year but Fantasy Football is a great way to get into football. It's probably the same as any other fantasy sport so I don't have to explain the rules. But I've found myself even more interested in watching games that don't involve my team when a fantasy player is on TV and I need them to do well in order to win.

3.) Watch some highlights on Youtube. I'm sure you can find tons of fun highlight clips of different teams and players that you could watch for hours.

4.) Video games. When I was a kid I didn't know much about the NFL or even the players despite watching a few games here and there. Once I picked up Madden though I started getting a lot more familiar with the rules, the teams and the players on each team.

The video games one is a big one. When I was younger my dad tried to get me into football, but I had little interest. Once he got me madden, I got hooked.

I've recently developed an interest in expanding my interest in sports. American Football happens to be one of the targets. My question is a simple one. How do I get into american football?[/size]

Honestly watch the Packers or something. Aaron Rodgers is going to go down as the best Quarterback of all time and they are putting up tons of points right now while playing killer defense.

Archived