Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Faster Than Light

NFL/NCAA Thread

Graham has to understand that they use him as a TE in certain sets where he wouldn't be able to line up as a WR. For that reason alone he is a Tight End.

Also I am becoming very impressed with Jordan Matthews, lot of hype around him but he looks like the real deal fr the Eagles.

Once again I'm gonna have to pass on the Fantasy Football. I don't get to see that many games as it is, so I'd totally suck with fantasy football.

Graham should get paid, plain and simple. The amount you're paid in football should be a result of your contribution, not your position. And Jimmy Graham is the Saints leading contributor when it comes to catching the ball and making plays. For that reason alone he should get his money. He won't be paid as much as he wants and I think this is pretty much the writing on the wall in regards to his future with the Saints. Because he isn't going to want to play for the man who went against him during the hearings and contributed to costing him his paper, in Sean Payton. And rightfully so.

I know I don't post here much any more, but I'm still game for fantasy football this year! Made the playoffs each of the three years it's been running. Hopefully I'll go all the way this time!

I'll up for another year of Fantasy Football. I just gotta figure out if I wanna stay as Tebowmania or change it to something else. Hmmm the tough choices to make.

I'm still salty that I didn't win after my one loss season last year

And who was that loss to? :shifty:

Who's actually participating this year? Every year there's always someone who was playing the previous year, says they'll play again the new year, and then drops out..

Uh when would we draft and shit? I'll most likely be in but if someone for sure wants in they can take my spot. I haven't really kept up with the NFL this offseason.

Wait....did I actually win last season? I could've swore I lost in the championship. Maybe that was two years ago.

Edited by Grenade.

Please make it sometime before Summerslam, like last year.

Didn't we actually do it the same day as SummerSlam last year? I almost thought we did. Either way I'd be happy doing it the day of or day before SummerSlam if everyone is available.

Joe Mixon got suspended before his freshman season even starts. Come on man. You can't be "the next Adrian Peterson" and never see the field because of off the field issues.

Please make it sometime before Summerslam, like last year.

Didn't we actually do it the same day as SummerSlam last year? I almost thought we did. Either way I'd be happy doing it the day of or day before SummerSlam if everyone is available.

I know I won't be available on the day of SummerSlam. Day before might work for me though.

So Andy Dalton becomes the 4th highest paid quarterback in the league after signing a 6 year deal. Sounds reasonable to me.....

No way does he deserve 19 Mil a year.

I am a Steelers fan and must say Josh Gordon being suspended for a year for pot is absurd. While Ray Rice beat the piss out of a woman and got 2 games.