• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Faster Than Light

NFL/NCAA Thread

Houston goes

Clowney

And Then McCaron or Garropolo(kids a beast)

Apparently the Raiders were very impressed by Johnny Manziel at the Combine. While it could very well be posturing, one thing to consider is that the Raiders head coach, Dennis Allen, went to Texas A&M.

So everyone is sold on Jadevon Clowney being a game changer when he gets to the NFL? Cause I'm not. Freak of nature? Yes. Phenomenal athlete? Yes. Knowing the technicalities of the game and that position? I don't know.

So everyone is sold on Jadevon Clowney being a game changer when he gets to the NFL? Cause I'm not. Freak of nature? Yes. Phenomenal athlete? Yes. Knowing the technicalities of the game and that position? I don't know.

All the work ethic stuff is really worrying me

I don't think he will be a game changer day one but three years down the road he will be a force. Hes a great player but the learning curve is pretty huge for linemen in the NFL.

Jordan Gross has retired after 11 seasons with the Panthers, leaving a pretty big hole in the O-Line.

Never heard of him, or any other offensive linemen, ever...

Need to pay more attention boy. Everything starts at the offensive line. No line gives the QB no time which gives the running back no holes to run through. Need a good example? Look at the Giants this past season.

Oh yeah. I'm liking these WR's. L'Damian Washington ( Missouri ) is 6'4 and just ran a 4.46. Great height & speed, but they're saying he's not good at running routes. Lol it's always one or another. I hope he finds a team.

Mizzou constantly pumps out WRs like that. DJax and Maclin are prime examples.

DJax as in Desean Jackson? He is from Cal.

Apparently the Raiders were very impressed by Johnny Manziel at the Combine. While it could very well be posturing, one thing to consider is that the Raiders head coach, Dennis Allen, went to Texas A&M.

It's gonna happen, I just know it.

Oh yeah. I'm liking these WR's. L'Damian Washington ( Missouri ) is 6'4 and just ran a 4.46. Great height & speed, but they're saying he's not good at running routes. Lol it's always one or another. I hope he finds a team.

Mizzou constantly pumps out WRs like that. DJax and Maclin are prime examples.

DJax as in Desean Jackson? He is from Cal.

Realized that like hours after I posted it hahahahah I'm an idiot, for some reason I thought they were both from Mizzou when Chase was the QB, clearly I was wrong

The numbers are weird looking but the rest of the jersey is legit.

i like them on the front but the shoulder ones look real weird

it looks different and that makes me like it but i would have to see it in game to see if it compares to the other great uniforms.

All the jerseys on this page...hella ugly. The Bucs' jerseys look like some sort of bad digital clock. But they are an improvement to those fugly light orange jerseys that they'd wear. The true standout to their new uniforms is the new helmet.