NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel the Pats are gonna carve them up with short passes behind the line of scrimmage, wear the Rams defense down with dink and dunk passes and running it up the middle, and the Rams are gonna try for home run pass plays and that is when they are gonna get into trouble. Goff will probably throw a few picks trying to throw it deep down the middle.

Maybe the most disappointing game I have ever (not) seen because I didn't watch but maybe 5 minutes of this shit. If you would have told me the Pats would only score 13 points and still win handily I wouldn't have believed it. Embarrasing for LA and the Rams will probably never recover from this like the Seahawks or Falcons after losing to New England.

Not the most exciting game in the world but I didn't think it was horrible. They kept things close and it really did come down to the end with that Goff interception sealing the deal.

You have to wonder whats going on with Gurley. Is he that hurt that he couldn't do much in the biggest game in his career? Or are the Rams dumb enough to think a 2 RB committee with Gurley/Anderson is a good idea?

The Rams can't, I repeat cannot be that dumb to just go away from Gurley like that in the biggest football game of their careers. He must not have been 100%. I can't help but think this is the worst period to be a fan in the NFL's history. The Patriots keep winning while not even playing lights out and no other teams in the AFC are really trying to beat them, coupled with all the rule changes that make this a watered down game where you can't even lay a hand on the quarterback. 32 teams and only maybe 4 good ones. Man. None of the other leagues hold my interest anymore, thank goodness for the MLS. Yes, you heard that right. MLS has become my favorite US league in the last few years. I won't go into that here but I'm just done with all these other sports.

Archived