NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, those unis were probably the worst thing I've seen since those awful Christmas themed NBA uniforms. All that reddit guy did was tint the visors on the helmets, and make the jersey numbers extra huge, and then plaster the teams logo everywhere on the uniform until they looked uglier than a fat chick with facial hair.

Incredibly awful maybe. People are always making these futuristic designs for football uniforms. If any sport needs an upgrade on their uniforms it's baseball, where every team wears either grey or white, and it's all bland as hell.

Wait, what? You hate the over the top concept jerseys for NFL but think MLB is too bland? Baseball has tradition to it.

Incredibly awful maybe. People are always making these futuristic designs for football uniforms. If any sport needs an upgrade on their uniforms it's baseball, where every team wears either grey or white, and it's all bland as hell.

Wait, what? You hate the over the top concept jerseys for NFL but think MLB is too bland? Baseball has tradition to it.

Not dark, I just want to see more red for example, and a lot more blue.

Not dark, I just want to see more red for example, and a lot more blue.

TONS MORE BLUE! EVERY TEAM SHOULD WEAR BLUE! CINCINNATI REDS? *Censored* IT BLUE!!!!

I'm sorry.....

Anywho, Clowney ran a sub 4.5 40 time and that my friends is scary. Throwback to the days when Julius Peppers out sprinted the WRs on the Panthers in practice

So are there any WR's in this batch of draft picks that could possibly get picked up in the 1st round? Coz that's one position that the Panthers need to fill.

There's loads this is said to be the deepest draft for wide receivers ever.

Oh yeah. I'm liking these WR's. L'Damian Washington ( Missouri ) is 6'4 and just ran a 4.46. Great height & speed, but they're saying he's not good at running routes. Lol it's always one or another. I hope he finds a team.

Mizzou constantly pumps out WRs like that. DJax and Maclin are prime examples.

If it was an option, I'd trade so much to get Clowney lol Dude is a game changer

I would be pacing back and forth knowing you can take him off the board. But the Texans need a QB in the worst way. I'm pretty sure he's St. Louis bound.

But with so many QBs that are at least quality, do you risk not taking the player that could offer the most out of any position?

If it was an option, I'd trade so much to get Clowney lol Dude is a game changer

I would be pacing back and forth knowing you can take him off the board. But the Texans need a QB in the worst way. I'm pretty sure he's St. Louis bound.

But with so many QBs that are at least quality, do you risk not taking the player that could offer the most out of any position?

Well, QB is the most important position. Either they take one of the top ones, or draft someone like "Andy Dalton"... I wouldn't take that risk.

Archived