NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

Graham has to understand that they use him as a TE in certain sets where he wouldn't be able to line up as a WR. For that reason alone he is a Tight End.

Also I am becoming very impressed with Jordan Matthews, lot of hype around him but he looks like the real deal fr the Eagles.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Graham should get paid, plain and simple. The amount you're paid in football should be a result of your contribution, not your position. And Jimmy Graham is the Saints leading contributor when it comes to catching the ball and making plays. For that reason alone he should get his money. He won't be paid as much as he wants and I think this is pretty much the writing on the wall in regards to his future with the Saints. Because he isn't going to want to play for the man who went against him during the hearings and contributed to costing him his paper, in Sean Payton. And rightfully so.

• 3 weeks later...

Uh when would we draft and shit? I'll most likely be in but if someone for sure wants in they can take my spot. I haven't really kept up with the NFL this offseason.

Wait....did I actually win last season? I could've swore I lost in the championship. Maybe that was two years ago.

Please make it sometime before Summerslam, like last year.

Didn't we actually do it the same day as SummerSlam last year? I almost thought we did. Either way I'd be happy doing it the day of or day before SummerSlam if everyone is available.

I know I won't be available on the day of SummerSlam. Day before might work for me though.

Archived