NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting little tidbit on Khalil Mack and why he wears the number 46 I heard today: Apparently in one of the EA Sports NCAA games (the one when Mack was a freshman, I'm assuming) they had Mack rated at a 46 overall. So he took that number as a kind of motivation.

Interesting little tidbit on Khalil Mack and why he wears the number 46 I heard today: Apparently in one of the EA Sports NCAA games (the one when Mack was a freshman, I'm assuming) they had Mack rated at a 46 overall. So he took that number as a kind of motivation.

Love it, dude is a beast too. Like everything about the kid ever since he declared.

Now that I think about it, there's a pretty decent chance that there won't be any rookie starting QB's this year. Johnny has a chance, so does Teddy, but they would both be much better off if they sat for a year.

Johnny will start. Hoyer doesn't win that battle simply because fans won't let him win it. If Hoyer walks out week 1 and steps under center, he's getting booed out of the building. I don't think its right because Hoyer actually did well, but Johnny Football is the man now in that city. He's what LeBron was, mark my words

Now that I think about it, there's a pretty decent chance that there won't be any rookie starting QB's this year. Johnny has a chance, so does Teddy, but they would both be much better off if they sat for a year.

Johnny will start. Hoyer doesn't win that battle simply because fans won't let him win it. If Hoyer walks out week 1 and steps under center, he's getting booed out of the building. I don't think its right because Hoyer actually did well, but Johnny Football is the man now in that city. He's what LeBron was, mark my words

If you are a organization that lets your fans dictate the product on the field its time to fold right now.

Until he takes his talent to South Beach. :hqhq: jk

If you are a organization that lets your fans dictate the product on the field its time to fold right now.

Tell that to Oakland, Philly, Cleveland and basically any other die hard group. Jets are like that.....The fans are the reason they exist, it isn't college where its about a part time sport while they study, this is business. If you are an organization that doesn't know the value of a guy like Manziel on the field, time to fold right now so someone else who understands this can pick it up

Tell that to Oakland, Philly, Cleveland and basically any other die hard group. Jets are like that.....The fans are the reason they exist, it isn't college where its about a part time sport while they study, this is business. If you are an organization that doesn't know the value of a guy like Manziel on the field, time to fold right now so someone else who understands this can pick it up

Fans wanted Sanchez, fans wanted Jamarcus Russell, fans wanted McNabb gone. Fans know nothing.

Fans wanted Sanchez, fans wanted Jamarcus Russell, fans wanted McNabb gone. Fans know nothing.

Pretty sure Al Davis and company wanted Jamarcus more than the fans by a mile. And McNabb going was a good thing, he wasn't worth much, saw that when he went to Washington. So you had one decent example haha Fans knowing nothing doesn't matter when fans are the ones paying the money. Hence Tebowmania and why he lasted as long as he even did. He wasn't worth playing much at all and they got lucky winning games with him. Happy product of fans wanting something. Manziel has more upside than pretty much any three you listed for now, and way more upside than Tebow. Again, NFL is a business. If the protection of Tom Brady and other stars wasn't enough of an example of that....

Archived