NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

Imagine Aaron Rodgers throwing to Calvin Johnson and Larry Fitz.... Good lord that would be lethal

As a die hard Packers fan, personally I would put Jordy Nelson or Randall Cobb in the endzone anyday over Calvin Johnson. But Rodgers having Fitz in the endzone as well would be huge as well.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine Aaron Rodgers throwing to Calvin Johnson and Larry Fitz.... Good lord that would be lethal

As a die hard Packers fan, personally I would put Jordy Nelson or Randall Cobb in the endzone anyday over Calvin Johnson. But Rodgers having Fitz in the endzone as well would be huge as well.

I'm just saying in terms of what the Raiders passed up

As a casual football fan even I can tell that no matter where your allegiances lie, you should be able to tell that the guy that broke the single season receiving record and consistently catches with 3 defenders on him is better than two average wr whose only skills are end zone catches. Both Johnson and Fitzgerald have average qbs and in Fitzgeralds case below average so with Aaron Rodgers that offense would be unbeatable.

They were always gonna take a QB, but it's not going to be in the first round. Whoever they take will be the #3 QB behind Schaub & Matt McGloin. Taking a guy at #5, especially Manziel, would put an unnecessary amount of pressure on everybody.

I still find it humorous that Russell Wikson is the Iowest paid QB on Seattle's roster

That'll correct itself soon so long as he stays healthy. I think he makes more than Pryor though. It's relatively close. They were both 3rd rounders in the rookie wage scale era.

Nope, he makes like 620K, Pryor makes like 750.

I still find it humorous that Russell Wikson is the Iowest paid QB on Seattle's roster

That'll correct itself soon so long as he stays healthy. I think he makes more than Pryor though. It's relatively close. They were both 3rd rounders in the rookie wage scale era.

Nope, he makes like 620K, Pryor makes like 750.

That is surprising, although it is probably due to him being further along in his contract. Seattle is quite lucky to have such a cheap QB room for the time being.

NFL Schedule is being released tomorrow and ESPN will apparently be doing a 2 hour special on it from 8-10pm Eastern. Sad part is...I'll probably watch it. Gotta love football.

As much as I love the NFL it is by far the most overrated sport on ESPN lol they will find anything to give it air time lol

West coast teams always get shafted when it comes to travel. Raiders open up the season in New York to play the Jets, then go back home to play Houston, then go all the way back to New England, then go to London to play the Dolphins.

Just seen the Panthers schedule. It looks very...decent. Though October looks like hell:

Home - Lions (week 2), Steelers (week 3), Bears (week 5), Seahawks (week 8), Saints (week 9), Falcons (week 11), Bucs (week 15), Browns (week 16)

Away - Bucs (week 1), Ravens (week 4), Bengals (week 6), Packers (week 7), Eagles (week 10), Vikings (week 13), Saints (week 14), Falcons (week 17)

Bye - Week 12

If the Giants don't make the playoffs with the schedule they have im going to *censored*ing scream. Easy 12-4 schedule.

ezxbk.jpg

Counter-point;

eli-manning-super-bowl-mvp.jpg

That was what... 4 years ago? Regression is this guys middle name. Doesn't have the mental capacity to stay relevant (in a good way) like his brother. Lucky if he wins 8 games this year.

Archived