NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brett Favre is no where near the GOAT. But then again neither as half of that bracket.

Not the best but I'd put him in the Top 10 though. Even though he should of retired a year before he did, he was still a great player. Won his team a championship, TD recorder holder and probably one of the most fun to watch quarterbacks I've ever seen. I can prob name you more Favre great moments than any other QB.

Manziel is the top dog in this draft QB wise. His proday was nice, I watched highlights.. Threw a nice 60 yarder on the money to cap it all off. Houston is going after a QB, they need Manziel and Manziel needs them imo. Andre Johnson and that Houston D is a great protection for Manziel's ego.

EDIT: Re-watched his pro day highlights, I will cheer for any team that Manziel is on. Specifically for Manziel. Everyone has that one player they really like, mine is Johnny Football

I'm not sold on Manziel as the top QB in the draft at all. He may be elusive but if he keeps portraying himself as a Superman (as the media does), he will get DESTROYED by D-Ends in the NFL. I don't think Houston will draft him either, they do not need another QB with the signing of Fitzpatrick, plus you have Keenum on the roster, and I think they'll go with the best available talent, which is Clowney.

Maurice Jones-Drew has reportedly agreed to a deal with the Raiders. If this is true, Oakland is quietly building a pretty decent offense; great RB stable, beefy O-Line, QB who excels in play-action. It's no secret what kind of offense they're trying to build.

I'm not sold on Manziel as the top QB in the draft at all. He may be elusive but if he keeps portraying himself as a Superman (as the media does), he will get DESTROYED by D-Ends in the NFL. I don't think Houston will draft him either, they do not need another QB with the signing of Fitzpatrick, plus you have Keenum on the roster, and I think they'll go with the best available talent, which is Clowney.

Well Houston's coach has gone on record saying they are 100% taking a QB first overall so we'll see about that. I personally think they should take Clowney because he's the best player in the draft regardless of position. But they need a QB. Don't stand here and try to tell me you would be happy if your team decided the QB battle would be between Fitzpatrick and Keenum man.

Well Houston's coach has gone on record saying they are 100% taking a QB first overall so we'll see about that. I personally think they should take Clowney because he's the best player in the draft regardless of position. But they need a QB. Don't stand here and try to tell me you would be happy if your team decided the QB battle would be between Fitzpatrick and Keenum man.

If Indy didn't have Luck and they had those two, yes, I agree.. I'd probably be like this: .___.

But if they take a QB with the #1 pick, I'm not sold on it being Manziel. Derek Carr or Bortles seems likely.

The gang affiliation thing is BS. If that was the real reason, half of the NFL would be unemployed.

I'm surprised DJax doesn't come out of that call saying "Well wasn't Ray Rice just charged for domestic violence?"

Or he could just take it like a man, sign with another team and do some damage there. Why be petty?

If Indy didn't have Luck and they had those two, yes, I agree.. I'd probably be like this: .___.

But if they take a QB with the #1 pick, I'm not sold on it being Manziel. Derek Carr or Bortles seems likely.

Apparently Houston is in love with Bortles. Which is fine because imo he's probably the most NFL plug and play ready. BUT, he has a lower ceiling than Manziel I think.

The gang affiliation thing is BS. If that was the real reason, half of the NFL would be unemployed.

I'm surprised DJax doesn't come out of that call saying "Well wasn't Ray Rice just charged for domestic violence?"

Or he could just take it like a man, sign with another team and do some damage there. Why be petty?

Because he's being labelled unfairly in his career as a man who is gang affiliated and obviously so much so that he shouldn't be on the team. Character defamation should never be taken laying down. Its like your employer fired you, said you hang out with very shady people and gave you references to other companies saying so

Archived