NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would Carolina not go after Hester? He was on the market for a while and just got scooped by ATL. At the very least you have a slot guy and the best KR guy ever.

Fixed

haha I cosign your fix, I just wanted to stay neutral so it didn't turn into a KR debate :P

Not much of a debate IMO. Maybe like Deion Sanders or Dante Hall could be argued, but Hester is hands down the GOAT.

lol, It's barely been 3 seasons since the so called "dream team" assembled in Philly, and none of the big stars or notable guys from that team are around anymore.

LeSean McCoy, the biggest star on the team? And as of now Desean Jackson.

So like... Can the Bengals get Jackson or we're still twiddling our thumbs...

We're deciding how much money we should split between Dalton and Marvin Lewis next year

bhhyt4.jpg

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2014/3/24/5542732/r-j-stanford-signing-with-cincinnati-bengals

I don't know nothing about this guy really. Need to look at some vids.

So it looks like Terrelle Pryor is on his way out of Oakland, but the writing on the wall has been there for a long time now. If he does end up getting released/traded, I wish the guy the best of luck, no one has worked harder to get better than him. But the guy just isn't NFL starting QB caliber.

So it looks like Terrelle Pryor is on his way out of Oakland, but the writing on the wall has been there for a long time now. If he does end up getting released/traded, I wish the guy the best of luck, no one has worked harder to get better than him. But the guy just isn't NFL starting QB caliber.

Um what? The guy was tearing it up before getting injured and was improving as a passer.

I watched every one of his starts, and yes while he has improved IMMENSELY over the last year, he just doesn't have what it takes. The slightest hint of something going wrong, or if the rush starts to get to him a little bit, he reverts right back to his bad habits.

Dude, Foles earned the starting job. Nobody is getting to start over him unless he gets injured.

NFL is enforcing a new rule, they've banned goal post dunks and proves more they're becoming soft as *Censored*. Seriously? Is Roger Goodell gonna ban touchdowns next?

NFL="No Fun League"

Just saw this comment on bleacher report and HAD to share it because I'm laughing my ass off.

It was an open discussion about what the patriots biggest need was after the Revis/Browner deals-

A real center. Veteran pass rush and young DT. Less murdery TE. WR with speed. More murdery safety.

Dude, Foles earned the starting job. Nobody is getting to start over him unless he gets injured.

NFL is enforcing a new rule, they've banned goal post dunks and proves more they're becoming soft as *Censored*. Seriously? Is Roger Goodell gonna ban touchdowns next?

That rule makes sense, because if a player accidentally knocks it out of place it takes them about 20 minutes to reset it.

Joe Montana should win that or any of the baby boomers.

I want Aaron Rodgers to win :P

Archived