NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When Brian freakin Hoyer is the overwhelming fan favorite to be the starting QB, you know why Cleveland is called the Factory of Sadness

I thought Hoyer did pretty well. I say if he comes back they do give him a shot.

LOLCleveland. I hope they run their cap space out so they're unable to sign Mack, from the looks of interviews and talks with the Colts, he REALLY wants to be in Indy.

Since they just inked Costa, the general feeling is that they're out of the Alex Mack chase.

When Brian freakin Hoyer is the overwhelming fan favorite to be the starting QB, you know why Cleveland is called the Factory of Sadness

I thought Hoyer did pretty well. I say if he comes back they do give him a shot.

I agree! Before he got hurt Hoyer did a terrific job. Been a fan of Hoyer's since he was in New England making Michigan vs Michigan State bets with Tom Brady.

LOLCleveland. I hope they run their cap space out so they're unable to sign Mack, from the looks of interviews and talks with the Colts, he REALLY wants to be in Indy.

Stay away, he belongs in Oakland

Nah, Indy is the only team who is in dire need of a Center.

Cincinnati needs one too and we're more intriguing :happy: .

Since they just inked Costa, the general feeling is that they're out of the Alex Mack chase.

Costa was not signed for starter money or on a deal of that sort, he was signed as a backup.

Stay away, he belongs in Oakland

Nah, Indy is the only team who is in dire need of a Center.

Cincinnati needs one too and we're more intriguing :happy: .

1. Indy has no starting center

2. Your O-Line > Indy's

3. Andrew Luck was sacked or hurried probably more times than Dalton has in his entire career

4. Win a playoff game first

2. Your O-Line > Indy's

3. Andrew Luck was sacked or hurried probably more times than Dalton has in his entire career

1. We don't have one either.
  2. They're about the same thing
  3. Same as above
  4. Yeah no shit. Didn't know you'll be this serious though ( after the fact we schooled Indy ). +1 for you :cool: .

2. Your O-Line > Indy's

1. We don't have one either.
  2. They're about the same thing
  3. Same as above
  4. Yeah no shit. Didn't know you'll be this serious though ( after the fact we schooled Indy ). +1 for you :cool: .

Regular season meant nothing to me in the playoffs. ;)

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcsouth/post/_/id/57026/signing-costa-likely-ends-pursuit-of-mack

nobody ever keeps three centers on their roster. Mack will stay in Cleveland. they can match any offer he gets, he's not going anywhere.

If a team like Oakland (who has the most cap room in the league) front loads the crap out of the contract, Cleveland probably won't be able to match.

When did Andy dalton carry his team to a superbowl win?

What does Andy Dalton have to do with anything? I'm talking about Flacco ( which he is not a 120 million dollar QB ). And Superbowl wins are a team achievement ( which that Ravens D came up clutch ).

Joe Flacco is a playoffs Quarter Back that threw 11 Touchdowns in that Super Bowl winning with no interceptions. Get Joe Flacco to the playoffs and at the point all you have to do is let Joe play and he'll make it look like Joe Montana is playing again.

....and just like that Oakland's season has died. Good new for Matt Schaub though, he'll play for Oakland for a few years to get batteries rechaged and then get sent away to another team that's already good and do good enough to make playoffs. Like Carson Palmer, because the Cardinals should have made playoffs. Not the 40Whiners.

Like there's any better veteran QB's out there. I will say that I'm totally against Sanchez being brought in. But with Schaub, last year was his only bad year, so it could be argued that it was just an anomaly.

I still think they're gonna end up signing Josh Freeman anyways.

Lololol Arizona better than SF

Arizona beat Seattle at home, that's all you need to prove that they're a better team.

San Francisco beat Arizona twice

If I remember correctly the first time they played, Arizona was still getting their team together and the second time. 40Whiner defense got a few lucky breaks.

Like there's any better veteran QB's out there. I will say that I'm totally against Sanchez being brought in. But with Schaub, last year was his only bad year, so it could be argued that it was just an anomaly.

I still think they're gonna end up signing Josh Freeman anyways.

They're better off drafting a young QB that they can build around, or keep Matt McGloin in. Freeman was bullied out of Tampa so I can agree with that though.

Archived