NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Giants added J.D. Walton to replace David Bass, and resigned Jon Beason. Tracy Porter and Jacoby Jones are making visits while the deal for O'Brien is on hold right now.

Anyone notice the Browns making noise? Ben Tate made his visit today but they picked up Isiah Trufant, Donte Whitner, and Karlos Dansby. Man Cleveland needs to get there head out of there ass and go after Clowney. With all the picks ups adding Clowney would be huge for them and there defense would be killer going into a year where there division is pretty damn old and weak minus the Bengals.

Hell yeah!! Revis island coming to New England, baby!!! See you in the AFC Championship game, baby!

The AFC is in for a rude awakening next year when the Patriots DEFENSE gets them into the playoffs!

You watch. Everyone will be healthy. PLUS the added physicality of Adrian Dub Wilson, over the middle. Chandler Jones finally becoming the monster hes supposed to be, Jamie Collins was a freak of nature in the playoffs, covering tightends, blitzing the qb, mayo being mayo, mccourty being a ball hawk, ryan pulling down 5 picks as the 4th corner AND a rookie. Mark my words- Patriots Defense.

The Panthers' current #1 receiver (Marvin McNutt) has more career tackles than he does receptions. I'm interested to see what Gettleman's scheming, but the Panthers currently have no WRs, no O-line, and no secondary. As a Panthers fan, I'm a little nervous.

But, in all honesty, I think this move is the right move. Among other things, this move will reveal of Cam Newton is really worth to be labeled and paid as a franchise QB.

Haven't posted here in a while but some of the signings thus far have surprised me. I really have no idea how the Broncos are able to make all these signing but that defense is getting scary good. Eagles are making some good signings but I was hoping for something bigger, still Jenkins is a decent safety and Im really curious to see Shady and Sproles in the backfield.

Archived