NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gentlemen, feast your eyes on this:

http://www.jessealkire.com/nfl/

These are the finest NFL uniform designs I have ever seen. They are at least a hell of a lot better than what that idiot is doing.

The Redskins one is amazing.

Nike should really consider using some of these. Holy sex on gridiron pads.

Colts targeting Decker and D'Qwell Jackson. James Jones has shown interest too. I smell a spending spree.

#CutSatele

Damn, the Bears really aren't resigning Devin Hester.. first Urlacher and now Hester.

D'Qwell Jackson's a *censored*ing stud. Hell yeah to that signing and HELL YEAH to Samson Satele getting cut. Dude couldn't guard Andrew Luck for shit, *censored*ing traffic cone ass protection.

AP is lobbying for Vick to come to Minnesota, thoughts? I think they'd be better off drafting a QB in May as their future QB.

Byrd looks to be a hot commodity too as it looks like he's not getting resigned by Buffalo. I'd like to see Indy target him but I sure as hell want him to be worth the money since that's what he wants if they go for him, it's unlikely though.

AP is lobbying for Vick to come to Minnesota, thoughts? I think they'd be better off drafting a QB in May as their future QB.

Michael Vick won't do anything for the Vikings, or any other team for that matter. Maybe if he could actually hold up for more than half a season.

Anyone else read Rashard Mendenhall's article on his retirement? His explanation was pretty interesting.

Read it last night as I was fairly shocked to see him "retire". It was a good read, and I get where he could be coming from. To me the part that stood out the most was the part where he posted about people berating him online and such and him not being able to even count how many times he's been called a "dumb N*****". To me, that sounds like what broke him. Dude was putting his body on the line to get insulted over media and such and he didn't want that anymore. Sucks, I was a huge fan of him in Illinois behind Juice Williams.

Archived