NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So everyone is sold on Jadevon Clowney being a game changer when he gets to the NFL? Cause I'm not. Freak of nature? Yes. Phenomenal athlete? Yes. Knowing the technicalities of the game and that position? I don't know.

All the work ethic stuff is really worrying me

So everyone is sold on Jadevon Clowney being a game changer when he gets to the NFL? Cause I'm not. Freak of nature? Yes. Phenomenal athlete? Yes. Knowing the technicalities of the game and that position? I don't know.

I don't think he will be a game changer day one but three years down the road he will be a force. Hes a great player but the learning curve is pretty huge for linemen in the NFL.

Oh yeah. I'm liking these WR's. L'Damian Washington ( Missouri ) is 6'4 and just ran a 4.46. Great height & speed, but they're saying he's not good at running routes. Lol it's always one or another. I hope he finds a team.

Mizzou constantly pumps out WRs like that. DJax and Maclin are prime examples.

DJax as in Desean Jackson? He is from Cal.

Oh yeah. I'm liking these WR's. L'Damian Washington ( Missouri ) is 6'4 and just ran a 4.46. Great height & speed, but they're saying he's not good at running routes. Lol it's always one or another. I hope he finds a team.

Mizzou constantly pumps out WRs like that. DJax and Maclin are prime examples.

DJax as in Desean Jackson? He is from Cal.

Realized that like hours after I posted it hahahahah I'm an idiot, for some reason I thought they were both from Mizzou when Chase was the QB, clearly I was wrong

All the jerseys on this page...hella ugly. The Bucs' jerseys look like some sort of bad digital clock. But they are an improvement to those fugly light orange jerseys that they'd wear. The true standout to their new uniforms is the new helmet.

Archived