NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

The Browns always get a lot of flack, but the Lions are just as bad as them on the NFC side of things. The day the Browns and Lions meet in the Superbowl is the day I lick the taint of a poison dart frog and start tripping out like a drunken hobo possessed by the devil.

Not going to lie, I believed the hype on the Browns this year. I hope they find a good coach that can help them win. Mayfield, Chubb, Hunt, OBJ, Landry. So much talent on that offense. They just need someone who can keep the egos and drama in check.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been watching the Chiefs for almost 30 years. I've endured a LOT of playoff heartache in that time. Seeing them bounce back from such a dreadful start to dominating was truly special and something that we Arrowhead faithful will remember for a very, very long time. I sincerely hope that our "A Game" shows up against Tennessee this Sunday and that I can see them play in the Super Bowl for the first time in my life. I'm truly indifferent on what happens in the NFC, a song as my team makes it in.

Only remaining team I hope doesn't win is the 49ers....even though I said I'd enjoy the matchup.

Though I think it would be cool for the 100th season of the NFL to end with the Chiefs Vs Packers which were the 2 teams in the first Super Bowl.

That would be pretty nrat but sadly, that fact would be lost on most people and they'd only comment on the fact that those two teams' starting QBs have done commercials together for State Farm Insurance. It's already started without the SB finalists being determined.

The first Super Bowl was a whole team win, legit how they did it all year everyone had a part on that roster. The second one was Eli's year, he was fantastic all season.

People say hes not a HOFer but the numbers don't lie.

7th all time passing yards, completions and touchdowns

11th all time wins

3rd all time convective starts

2 time Super Bowl winner and MVP

and he holds almost every Giants QB record, good and bad.

And that spells HOF for Eli.

Archived