NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet... not only did my NFC West rival lose, their offense looked like it participated in the bird box challenge for a majority of the game. Something more than an aching knee is going on with Gurley, I'll guarantee you that... rumor I've heard is that it's a groin injury they're trying to protect him from further damage.

But regardless, this was the least entertaining Super Bowl games I've watched in a long, long time.

• 4 weeks later...

Been hearing *rumors* the 49ers are in the running for acquiring Antonio Brown's services. I won't hold my breath on that, but it would certainly be nice to see Jimmy G have a legit target over at the WR position.

• 2 weeks later...

Gronk just announced his retirement. Damn, that sucks. Sad af now. Makes this off-season even harder for us. Losing everybody haha

Oh well. Just turn some draft picks and mid-August pick ups into key contributors during another post-season run lol

• 1 month later...

Gettlemen is a idiot. Im not saying Jones isn't talented, but noone was rating him. They could have gotten Allen with the first pick and Jones with the second or even their second or third round picks. Horrid drafting with this dude. Apparently he isn't even in the teams plans for the next three years.

• 3 months later...

This years class was underwhelming to be honest. Maybe some players from this group will turn out to be all-time greats but at this point I don't really see it.

I actually liked this draft, especially for my Ravens.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived