NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Sadly yeah. Think of all the other QB's they could have gotten in the off-season, they would have ALL been better options. Cousins was a possibility, even Eli Manning would be much better. At this point I think the Jags should make a play for Nick Foles and give Philly a draft pick for him and try and salvage the season. The division is trash and a trash team will probably win it anyways.

Guest Shades of Cool

I went to the Packers game on Monday last week, it was absolutely amazing. The ending was fantastic. That being said, they still need to work at getting more consistent and better as a whole.

Sadly yeah. Think of all the other QB's they could have gotten in the off-season, they would have ALL been better options. Cousins was a possibility, even Eli Manning would be much better. At this point I think the Jags should make a play for Nick Foles and give Philly a draft pick for him and try and salvage the season. The division is trash and a trash team will probably win it anyways.

They already gave browns a draft pick

Bears-Patriots was a pretty good game. Sucked seeing Sony Michel get hurt, hopefully hes ok and its nothing serious.

The Bears are legit. Get Trubisky a bit more experience to learn not to force so many throws, and they have to stick to whats working. Burton was destroying the middle of the field, and they went away from it when they got down and starting trying too many deep passes.

The Kevin White Hail Mary catch was so close it was crazy.

Overall, it was a good, fun experience. Glad New England came out with a win, and definitely look forward to my next game.

Still want the Giants to make a play at Bridgewater. Dude was pretty good in preseason. Rumors have it they might make a play for Carr.

• 2 months later...

Not sure how the Patriots get to play at home when the Chargers have more wins than them? I guess playing in that horrible division has it's perks. At least Cowboys are out.

Yeah, its because they won their division. But Chargers got destroyed. Don't think where they played would of mattered much. Patriots/Saints Superbowl in my opinion. But any match up between the 4 teams would be a great game IMO.

A Rams/Chiefs Superbowl would be epic after that MNF game earlier this season. But then again really any matchup from now on will be great. Chiefs/Saints, Rams/Pats/ or Pats/Saints should be good watching. I'm an LA guy so of course I'm rooting for the Rams but if not them then the Chiefs would be my next choice.

Archived