NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

Washington is going from contenders to just a mess. Cousins wants out. Garcon is out and Jackson is out.

Read this super interesting article on how the Browns are trying to game the system and going to build through the draft.

Giants are making moves, they are bring back Darkwa and got Rhett Ellison. Heard DJ Fluker is coming in for a visit aswell. If they can get the offensive line strong this is a insane team.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I slept soundly last night knowing the authorities retrieved Tom Brady's Super Bowl jersey... apparently, some international journalist has been doing this crap the past few seasons - they also found Von Miller's game worn Super Bowl helmet, and another one of Brady's jerseys... if I'm not completely mistaken.

I'm still gonna be a Raiders fan. This move absolutely had to happen for the better of the franchise, they were just flat out never gonna get a new stadium in Oakland

The Raiders will be better off without Oakland, and the city of Oakland will be better off without the Raiders. For one, now they can more easily get something done with the A's

So the Raiders are gonna move to Las Vegas. Anybody have an opinion on this? As long as they don't rename them. It will be odd as hell since they aren't moving for 3 more years, will the fans support them? What if they win the superbowl lol?

My younger brother is a Raiders fan, and he loves the upcoming move from California to Nevada... probably because he likes traveling to Las Vegas to gamble it up.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Never heard of David Johnson until today in the morning. What happened to Larry Fitzgerald?

Nothing happened to my knowledge. He did get shut down by the Lions though.

I'm surprised you've never heard of David Johnson. He was probably the best running back in the league last year. Although you could also make the case for Zeke or Bell.

Archived