NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

Lol I don't even know what the hell just happened. Tuned out with the Falcons leading like 28-3. NBA is trash, NFL is trash, MLB is boring. Was so hoping Trumps buddy lost.

Only one I have a right to call trash is the NBA(I don't think its trash). Its the only one I watch daily. I didn't even know NFL OT was Sudden Death. Thats really shit, that should only be for Soccer(Football(?)).

I must say I like NFL's star(Brady) more than I like NBA's star(Lebron). Lebron is a cry baby. Respect both of them though.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It should be cut down to half the time of a regular quarter like the NBA. Sudden Death is toooo *censored*ing stupid for a sport where you can score easily and fast.

It's not a full sudden death. If the first team just gets a field goal, then the other team gets a chance. But a TD straight ends it.

Yo what the actual *Censored*. There's NO *censored*ING WAY NE can do that that trailing 25 points in the bottom half of the 3rd quarter. I'm so sick of these overrated Pats. I can't say that sheeit out loud up here because I'm in New England and they take that sheeit seriously, but you have GOT TO BE *censored*ING KIDDING ME, XD

I don't even follow the sport like that and I'm pissed. I was laughing my ass off a few years back when everybody up here thought NE was gonna have that perfect season through to Superbowl Champs and let the GIants take their victory. I'm always rooting for whoever they're up against and I thought ATL had this in the bag. Should've known better, rigged ass NFL

It should be cut down to half the time of a regular quarter like the NBA. Sudden Death is toooo *censored*ing stupid for a sport where you can score easily and fast.

It's not a full sudden death. If the first team just gets a field goal, then the other team gets a chance. But a TD straight ends it.

I forgot about Field Goals, makes the first TD thing look even sillier. Maybe my opinion is stupid, I barely watch Football. A full legit OT would be much better to me if I was in the NFL. One *Censored* up and its over with 11 minutes left on the clock, lmao.

Within the last 6 months or so we've seen 3 of the biggest chokes in history, the Warriors blowing a 3-1 lead, the Indians blowing a 3-1 lead as well, and now the Falcons blowing a 28 point lead. I think we are witnessing the end-times for sports. There is nothing left to see.

And it's not so much the teams that lost but who they lost to.

tbh the Warriors' choke was the worst of all time. They lost three games straight, when all they needed to do was win one game. And this was after having the best season in the league's history. Although the Falcons coked, it was still a game, I guess.

Nah the Warriors lost Bogut and Green and Steph was obviously still injured. They should've won anyways but they at least have some legitimate reasons for losing the momentum. Falcons just *censored*ing blew it no excuses.

I don't care for the NFL but jesus christ. Please let me search the internet without seeing overdone Falcons jokes like the Warriors 3-1 lead shit. I'm a Celtics fan and I can't stand that shit.

That's literally impossible. At least it will end the Warriors-joke because this one trumps it by quite a margin.

Oh trust me, people flipped the Falcons loss into Falcons/Warriors memes. Its just getting started. Saw some where they merged logos, Curry was under the Matt Ryan helmet/mask, Matt Ryan's face on Curry's body and a lot more.

Besides that, only thing that makes me upset about the win is Richard Spencer and his "White America" team won(He said this)

Yeah, I saw Spencer's tweeting. My TL as a whole were using this game as their victory over Trump and alt-right and then the comeback happened and now they're so depressed lmao.

It does seem a bit unfair to implent sudden death in a game where one team sort of has to wait at their shot at a TD until the other *censored*s up theirs.

I really don't like buying into conspiracy but damn...

Missed horse collar call on the defense. Matty's helmet speaker stops working right when they start the comeback. Though we definitely made our mistakes like Jake Matthews putting dude in a sleeper hold and sending us 10 yards outta field goal range. But even with that, this shit don't feel right. I'm waiting on another scandal.

I'm just trying to ease the pain. Our offensive coordinator admitted he *censored*ed up which is pretty clear. I won't say our defense was bad, but Pats offense definitely turnt up starting with Edelman's satanic reception. From there Brady was dotting everything.

But James White's knees were certainly down before he crossed the goal line. They may have scored the next play anyway but now we'll never know.

tbh the Warriors' choke was the worst of all time. They lost three games straight, when all they needed to do was win one game. And this was after having the best season in the league's history. Although the Falcons coked, it was still a game, I guess.

Nah the Warriors lost Bogut and Green and Steph was obviously still injured. They should've won anyways but they at least have some legitimate reasons for losing the momentum. Falcons just *censored*ing blew it no excuses.

They lost three games in a row... can't excuse that.

But goddamn, the Falcons blew it so bad. In the lead and they choked hard. Even the Packers still managed to win against the Cowboys!

I'm just trying to ease the pain. Our offensive coordinator admitted he *censored*ed up which is pretty clear. I won't say our defense was bad, but Pats offense definitely turnt up starting with Edelman's satanic reception. From there Brady was dotting everything.

But James White's knees were certainly down before he crossed the goal line. They may have scored the next play anyway but now we'll never know.

I think the Falcons loss was worse than the Seahawks when they lost to the Patriots. The Seahawks just made one single stupid play, the Falcons on the other hand had a 25 point lead late in the 3rd quarter. All they had to do was score one more point the rest of the way or stop the Patriots just once on one of those drives and they win the game/Superbowl.

They lost three games in a row... can't excuse that.

And the same can be said for the Cleveland Indians. Funny how some people still forget that, and it happened almost less than three months ago.

IMHO, that football broke the plane of the goal line before either one of White's knees hit the carpet. I dislike the Patriots, but I'm not completely blind.

Archived