NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't care for the NFL but jesus christ. Please let me search the internet without seeing overdone Falcons jokes like the Warriors 3-1 lead shit. I'm a Celtics fan and I can't stand that shit.

That's literally impossible. At least it will end the Warriors-joke because this one trumps it by quite a margin. :lol:

I'm so hyped right now

I don't care for the NFL but jesus christ. Please let me search the internet without seeing overdone Falcons jokes like the Warriors 3-1 lead shit. I'm a Celtics fan and I can't stand that shit.

That's literally impossible. At least it will end the Warriors-joke because this one trumps it by quite a margin.

Oh trust me, people flipped the Falcons loss into Falcons/Warriors memes. Its just getting started. Saw some where they merged logos, Curry was under the Matt Ryan helmet/mask, Matt Ryan's face on Curry's body and a lot more.

Besides that, only thing that makes me upset about the win is Richard Spencer and his "White America" team won(He said this)

tbh the Warriors' choke was the worst of all time. They lost three games straight, when all they needed to do was win one game. And this was after having the best season in the league's history. Although the Falcons coked, it was still a game, I guess.

Archived