NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Giants are a bunch of dirty *censored*s.

Too much partying down in Miami for those players to handle, apparently...

They were all acting hard before the game started, warming up with their shirts off. They thought they had the game won before it started, but they all froze up. :lol:

Giants are a bunch of dirty *censored*s.

Too much partying down in Miami for those players to handle, apparently...

They were all acting hard before the game started, warming up with their shirts off. They thought they had the game won before it started, but they all froze up. :lol:

Lets be honest, though... those Giants players probably watched that player for the Steelers doing it hours before their pre-game warm ups started.

And yeah... I don't think that boat ride in Florida was the reason behind the loss. C'mon now...

I need to buy Mason Crosby a beer after that game.

Yeah... the guy deserves it, considering what a horrible season he had a season (or two) ago... it was like the poor guy couldn't hit a chip shot FG to save his life.

I think that was like 4 seasons ago, I could be wrong, though. But yeah, he has come a long way. That second kick was close... Had me at the edge of my seat. lol

I can only imagine how nervous my Dad was before he kicked that game winner... their basement is pretty much a shrine in honor of the Green Bay Packers. lol

Archived