NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That really makes me think about how good Brady would have been on another team? Would he have had the same career playing for a different coach somewhere else? I mean before Brady it was Drew Bledsoe and he was pretty good so there was a good system in place. That one season Brady got hurt Matt Cassell was the QB I think and the team went like 11-5, and now without Brady the last three games Jimmy Garapollo or whatever his name is looked like the best qb on the field and tonight they dominate with a third stringer?

That really makes me think about how good Brady would have been on another team? Would he have had the same career playing for a different coach somewhere else? I mean before Brady it was Drew Bledsoe and he was pretty good so there was a good system in place. That one season Brady got hurt Matt Cassell was the QB I think and the team went like 11-5, and now without Brady the last three games Jimmy Garapollo or whatever his name is looked like the best qb on the field and tonight they dominate with a third stringer?

I still Brady would have been a successful QB on any other team, just not AS successful. Belichick and Brady really are the perfect QB-HC match.

How bout dem Patriots? Im more than confident we're winning it all.

Oh hell yeah! If our defense keeps up this level of play, combined with getting Brady and a healthy Gronk back on offense, I don't see a team that could stop us. Steelers would be a challenge, but don't think they'll be able to actually finish.

• 2 weeks later...

If you are Jason Garrett how the *Censored* can you justify Tony Romo ever sees the field again as long as Dak is healthy?

I don't think Garrett has a snowball's chance in hell with the matter. Jerry Jones will be the one putting Romo back on the field for multiple reasons but the main one is because of the money he is making.

Giants need a reworking of the offense, while we have talented running back we telegraph 80% of our plays. I would make a offense that takes control out of Eli's hands and makes him take three steps and let go of the ball. When he doesn't have time to think he throws so much better and a quick offense like that opens up the run for huge gains.

The defense this year is pretty stellar, lack of sacks aside, but that can last with how much they are on the field.

Giants need a reworking of the offense, while we have talented running back we telegraph 80% of our plays. I would make a offense that takes control out of Eli's hands and makes him take three steps and let go of the ball. When he doesn't have time to think he throws so much better and a quick offense like that opens up the run for huge gains.

The defense this year is pretty stellar, lack of sacks aside, but that can last with how much they are on the field.

Look at it this way.. at least they're not San Francisco 49ers bad. I can't even stomach watching their games anymore, and that's coming from a 30+ year long sample size.

Lol some people on sports talk radio freaking out about a tie. Ties in the NFL only happen like once every 5 or 6 years and every time one happens they start talking about how the NFL needs to get rid of them. NFL football isn't like NBA or MLB where players can play on for an extra hour or two until there is a winner, 75 minutes is more than enough time here.

Lol some people on sports talk radio freaking out about a tie. Ties in the NFL only happen like once every 5 or 6 years and every time one happens they start talking about how the NFL needs to get rid of them. NFL football isn't like NBA or MLB where players can play on for an extra hour or two until there is a winner, 75 minutes is more than enough time here.

At least it didn't happen because the quarterback didn't know it ends in a draw.

Archived