NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't be more disinterested in the AFC title game. I hate the Patriots and I can't stand Peyton Manning. NFC title game may as well be the Super Bowl.

My sentiments exactly. As a Raider fan, I'm contractually obligated to hate Denver & New England.

The Pats are going to win this one running away. They may be losing now, but by the middle of the 3rd the Broncos and especially Manning will tire out and the Pats will start to pull away. The NFC game is the one I'm most interested in. If the Cards can pull out the win, it's a definite SB win for the Patriots.

I had no idea what the hell was going on at the end. I went to the store and came back to watch the last play and Brady gets picked off, the guy fumbles the ball and the Pats recover but the announcer is like, it's doesn't matter, Pats to kick onside. I was like like "damn" the Pats get the ball back, had no idea it was a 2 point conversion.

Played like shit that entire game. Should've kicked FGs the two times we went for it, but oh well. Manning and the Broncos aren't winning it all though. No way they get past ARZ/CAR defense.

We'll be back next year, fully healthy, and take what's ours.

Played like shit that entire game. Should've kicked FGs the two times we went for it, but oh well. Manning and the Broncos aren't winning it all though. No way they get past ARZ/CAR defense.

Kick rocks.

A year older for Brady though, and not to mention the Steelers will also be healthier, the Ravens will bounce back as well, not to mention that AFC East will be much better overall.

A year older for Brady though, and not to mention the Steelers will also be healthier, the Ravens will bounce back as well, not to mention that AFC East will be much better overall.

I know. We'll use draft/FA to beef up our line, find a nickel CB. Most of our core is under contract next year so we'll be back.

Archived