NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

Hue went completely power mad in Oakland after Al Davis died (trading a 1st and 2nd rounder for Carson Palmer, who was "retired" at the time), and it seemed like he lost the team after letting Rolando McClain get away with firing a gun next to a guy's head. Were 7-4 at the time, ended 8-8.

As for Kelly in San Fran; It's no guarantee that Kaepernick is even gonna be back, or that Kelly would even want him back. Accuracy is a very important trait for a QB to him, and he just doesn't have it.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thing is since he was always a college coach and even with his situation in Philly, Chip never had to teach players how to fit in his system. He always just recruited/signed players that naturally fit and got rid of anyone who didn't. I don't know if he's capable of coaching a team he didn't hand pick.

Next year is gonna be special for me as a fan, I started watching NFL in 1995, the year after LA lost its two football teams, so I've always had to root for another team, primarily the Packers who are miles and hours, hell, days away. Now I will be able to root for the home team now that the Rams, and hopefully another team, come to LA.

Broncos win. Seahawks lose. Looks like Pats are repeating.

Hell yeah. I see a NE-CAR super bowl with NE winning and becoming the first team to win back-to-back since we did it back in 03-04

It would be even funnier if we won by a fg. Lol

Archived