NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alot of people should be fired for that meltdown. What on earth would make you hit Brown like that when you had zero reason to.

How was that Bryant catch a actual catch? Dude didn't have control going out of bounds. The NFL doesn't know what its own rules for a catch actually are.

Sigh, another game blown by a team I was rooting for. I usually root for the underdogs especially in the NFL because I like to see new teams win, but so far Minnesota, the Bengals and Texans all choked, the first two had the game won and lost it. Rooting for the Packers but I have a feeling they will lose.

Sigh, another game blown by a team I was rooting for. I usually root for the underdogs especially in the NFL because I like to see new teams win, but so far Minnesota, the Bengals and Texans all choked, the first two had the game won and lost it. Rooting for the Packers but I have a feeling they will lose.

Same here, to an extent. I wanted all three to win, but I knew HOU wasn't beating KC. I thought MIN and Cincy could've won, and they could've, but they blew it. Here's to hoping that the Redskins beat GB.

So it will be Packers vs Cardinals. As far as the rest of the playoffs go, I see it playing out like this:

Cardinals beat Packers, Panthers beat the Seahawks: Panthers beat the Cardinals

Patriots beat the Chiefs, Steelers beat the Broncos: Steelers beat the Patriots

Panthers beat the Steelers in the SB

Chip Kelly has just been named the new Head Coach for the 49ers: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000622478/article/niners-hire-chip-kelly-as-head-coach

As a fan of the team, I'm still not sure how I feel about this hire... I just know I'll be happy if he can actually right the Kaepernick ship that's gone way off course.

Chip Kelly has just been named the new Head Coach for the 49ers: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000622478/article/niners-hire-chip-kelly-as-head-coach

As a fan of the team, I'm still not sure how I feel about this hire... I just know I'll be happy if he can actually right the Kaepernick ship that's gone way off course.

I feel Chio is definitely the guy that can get Kaepernick back on track. He doesn't haven't personnel control so I think SF is back on the up.

As for Cleveland, I like the Hue Jackson hiring. I though did a pretty good job with Oakland, and was surprised when they let him go. I want to say he'll fix the Browns, but they always seem to prove me wrong when I think they finally have something.

Archived