NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh. He should've just coached and not tried to be GM too. This year didn't work because he got rid of every player we had that actually fit well in his system. I still think he is a capable NFL coach but he just needs to stick to that and let other people handle personnel.

Meh. He should've just coached and not tried to be GM too. This year didn't work because he got rid of every player we had that actually fit well in his system. I still think he is a capable NFL coach but he just needs to stick to that and let other people handle personnel.

100% agreed.

I can see Chip Kelly becoming an OC or HC somewhere next year... but others seem to think that he will bounce back into college football again.

Coughlin might resign Monday. Rumors are John Gruden might be back to take that job which makes me so *censored*ing excited for next season if thats the truth.

Whoever gets the job needs to rely on the pass. All of the money on offense is on Eli, Cruz, and Beckham make them the stars.

I have a feeling the Broncos are going to choke and lose the no 1 seed. Also, I feel bad for Coughlin, he has gotten a lot of shit from people there and will never be as celebrated as Bill Parcels even though he brought the Giants more good memories than any other coach before.

I really hope Denver chokes and loses. That'll give New England the number one seed, and home field through the playoffs.

Really happy with Notre Dame's season considering how many starters they lose throughout the season this year.

Notre Dame could easily have been in the playoffs if not for all the injuries. What happened to Jaylon Smith was also unfortunate, though it may benefit Irish fans if he comes back for his senior season.

Coughlin might resign Monday. Rumors are John Gruden might be back to take that job which makes me so *censored*ing excited for next season if thats the truth.

Whoever gets the job needs to rely on the pass. All of the money on offense is on Eli, Cruz, and Beckham make them the stars.

I think Josh McDaniels could work.

AD was right there with Bush for me, obviously as a OU fan. But I don't know Bush was just like a *censored*ing video game create-a-player out there. Literally made every defense he played against look like they didn't belong in the same league as him.

In one of the strangest pieces of news we'll probably see this offseason, the Browns hired Paul DePodesta (Billy Beane's 2nd in command during the Moneyball era of the Oakland A's) to be a top executive. Not sure I've ever seen a front office guy go from one sport to another before, but I'm kinda rooting for the Browns to make this work.

Really happy with Notre Dame's season considering how many starters they lose throughout the season this year.

Notre Dame could easily have been in the playoffs if not for all the injuries. What happened to Jaylon Smith was also unfortunate, though it may benefit Irish fans if he comes back for his senior season.

I think Josh McDaniels could work.

He actually would pretty well. Hes still with the Patriots though?

Archived