NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get what you're saying, about the gloves, but it's still impressive nonetheless. We could throw gloves on, and not make 99% of those catches that are made.

But the whole point of the video was a lot of people can make those catches with gloves on

I get what you're saying, about the gloves, but it's still impressive nonetheless. We could throw gloves on, and not make 99% of those catches that are made.

But the whole point of the video was a lot of people can make those catches with gloves on

I wouldn't say a lot. I see your, and the video's, point. That the gloves do make a difference in kne'sability to catch, which I agree with. What I'm saying is there's a line. They absolutely help, no argument there, but these athletes have to track the ball, be perfect, etc.

https://www.gfycat.com/PhysicalCrazyFantail

OBJ is a bitch. How was he not ejected and fined lol.

Saw a lot of people talking about this on FB haven't seen the play until now.. but, holy shit.. that's *censored*ing disgusting. He needs to be suspended and fined. He's a cash cow though no way the NFL takes him off the field.

Charles Woodson just announced that he's going to retire at the end of this season. While he is closing in on 40, he can still play at a pretty high level. Which had me thinking (see: hoping) that he would stick around for at least another year. It's always sad to see one of the all-time greats hang it up.

Which reminds me. . . I still need to get his jersey.

Archived