NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is why everyone dislikes the Patriots.. Clearly the superior team in every facet. Onside kick really?? Excessive celebration after both touchdowns?? God forbid the refs do anything about all the holding on that offensive line either.

This is why everyone dislikes the Patriots.. Clearly the superior team in every facet. Onside kick really?? Excessive celebration after both touchdowns?? God forbid the refs do anything about all the holding on that offensive line either.

Haha let off the salt bro lol

Upset Dion Lewis is done for the season with a torn ACL. We'll move in though. Still winning the Super Bowl

Upset Dion Lewis is done for the season with a torn ACL. We'll move in though. Still winning the Super Bowl

Lay off Toms *censored* bro. Curious though, how long have you been a Patriots fan?

and Dion Lewis.. that was some sweet karma. Glad it was the Redskins who did it too.

& so much for having the best fan base in the NFL, the Patriots stadium was *censored*ing empty. What's up with that?

Being a Jets fan, I hate the Patriots. Which brings me to Fitzpatrick, we're clearly the better team with Fitz at QB, for that game last week in which he went out and we had to deal with Geno, I was hoping Geno would finally show why we drafted him in the first place, in hopes of him being our franchise QB. Over on the ganggreen sports forum, I was ridiculed for backing the guy after his first two years in the league, however last year I soured on him, and that game last week just made me see why Geno Smith *censored*ing sucks. He forced so many throws and just let off at his first read, that it almost makes me think he isn't capable of scanning the field for the open receiver. Then Fitz comes back this week, and although it's against the Jags and we severely let them off the hook throughout the whole second half, we looked like a wildcard team again.

I'm excited to see what we do in this years draft, hate to say it, but we either go OL, or QB....And Rex Ryan is a douchebag.

Lay off Toms *censored* bro. Curious though, how long have you been a Patriots fan?

and Dion Lewis.. that was some sweet karma. Glad it was the Redskins who did it too.

& so much for having the best fan base in the NFL, the Patriots stadium was *censored*ing empty. What's up with that?

Entire life. Only team I've ever known to root for, thank you.

And don't hate because your team is garbage, and consistently lets it's fans down. How many 'saviors' have you had? Shanahan, McNabb, RG3, to name a few, and they've all been let downs. Maybe one day....

And don't hate because your team is garbage, and consistently lets it's fans down. How many 'saviors' have you had? Shanahan, McNabb, RG3, to name a few, and they've all been let downs. Maybe one day....

Hahahaha who the *Censored* do you think your talking too? I know my team blows fat dick, still a fan though, unlike your patriots fan base. And we haven't had a good QB since Joe Thiesmann that may go past your knowledge though.

Tom Brady best qb in the league!! Relies on screen passes and dump offs against the *censored*ing Redskins :lol: Nice interception by your god as he threw it into the hands of one of the worst ILB's in the leagues. Since you've been a fan your entire life you must live in New England right?

Hahahaha who the *Censored* do you think your talking too? I know my team blows fat dick, still a fan though, unlike your patriots fan base. And we haven't had a good QB since Joe Thiesmann that may go past your knowledge though.

Tom Brady best qb in the league!! Relies on screen passes and dump offs against the *censored*ing Redskins :lol: Nice interception by your god as he threw it into the hands of one of the worst ILB's in the leagues. Since you've been a fan your entire life you must live in New England right?

I know who Theismann is. I have quite a bit of knowledge.

You can spew whatever you want yourself feel better, but Brady is the best QB in the league, and arguably ever. "He threw an into though!" Ok? That was his 2ND all year, first one that was actually his fault. Even the greatest have some bad plays every now and then.

As for where I live, I don't see how that matters. Do I currently live in the New England area? No. But that has no bearing over who I root for. Always have, always will be a Pats fan.

You can spew whatever you want yourself feel better, but Brady is the best QB in the league, and arguably ever. "He threw an into though!" Ok? That was his 2ND all year, first one that was actually his fault. Even the greatest have some bad plays every now and then.

As for where I live, I don't see how that matters. Do I currently live in the New England area? No. But that has no bearing over who I root for. Always have, always will be a Pats fan.

Bandwagon fan it's cool man, every team has them when there on top. Who you going to root for when the Patriots ultimately fall off?

Bandwagon fan it's cool man, every team has them when there on top. Who you going to root for when the Patriots ultimately fall off?

Bandwagon! Ha! That's new. I've never heard that before.

But seriously, are you that butt hurt? Just because someone is a fan of a team, that's successful doesn't make them bandwagon. I'm not over here hailing about Carolina, or Seattle/Denver the last couple years.

Calling me a bandwagon fan shows you have no argument except to throw some pathetic, third-grade insult my way.

Bandwagon! Ha! That's new. I've never heard that before.

But seriously, are you that butt hurt? Just because someone is a fan of a team, that's successful doesn't make them bandwagon. I'm not over here hailing about Carolina, or Seattle/Denver the last couple years.

Calling me a bandwagon fan shows you have no argument except to throw some pathetic, third-grade insult my way.

Claiming third grade insults, continues to call people haters and butt hurt.. Hypocrite :lol:

Archived