NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4-0

Time to wipe the floor with Indy next week.

Preach!

I love her

Not defending him, or the Cowboys, couldn't care less about either tbh, but why is it such a big deal? Did he make an insensitive remark about a toxins subject? Yes. But everyone should know by now what kind of person he is, or at least an idea, so why expect something else?

The problem isn't him making the comment (well it kinda is), the big problem is the Cowboys and the league being perfectly ok with it and other reporters even encouraging more similar remarks. The NFL has always been ok with having shitty human beings represent it, and people are starting to get fed up with it. No chance in the world any other company lets a man like Pacman Jones continuously come back to represent them after continuously proving he is scum. The fact that it doesn't surprise anyone IS the problem.

The problem is the NFL's misdirection.

People are getting fined for uniform rules, celebration, and stupid shit like not talking to the media meanwhile this dude is pure trash and get rewarded with a semi decent contract by the Cowboys and no joke the first interview he does with the media when he gets back shows he hasn't learned jack shit.

Nolan got it totally right. He had to just pretend for 12 minutes that he learned his lesson and he couldn't even do that.

So in another instance of the NFL being giant dirtbags, DeAngelo Williams asked the league if he can wear pink for the whole season, not just October (he lost 5 total family members to breast cancer), and what do you know, they said no. I guess you can only support breast cancer if they can turn a profit from it.

As a Colts fan, I am happy we kept the game competitive, but I am as confused as everyone else as to what the *Censored* they tried to do with the fake punt. I will not speak for the coaching decisions of my team, I was so mad when they did that.

Other than that and a few missed calls and an onside call I didn't agree with, this is the best Colts ball I've ever seen them play.

*Censored*, I wanted to win that game. :(

Archived