NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

Hows the Titans first half.

How bout my Jets and that boy Brandon Marshall redeeming himself after that drop in the first half? I thought Johnny Football was gon' ball out after that first TD, but it wasn't meant to be. Thank God. I knew Cromartie would end up going down at some point during this season, the guys 31 years old and hasn't had a lot of injury free seasons. I just didn't expect him to go down in the first game. Oh well, he's not as good as he was when he was with us years ago, didn't really agree on us signing him during the off season, so while it hurts, I think we can move past it and win.

Surprised about the Bills-Colts outcome, could Tyrod Taylor be the truth? Or was this just a fluke game for him?

Rooting for Jameis, Mariota looks like he'll be the winner of this meeting.

Happy Foles & The Rams won, now all I need is for Dem Boyz to go over the Giants, and the Eagles to win tomorrow night. And my Week 1 will be almost perfect.

Falcons going to kick their butts. #RiseUp

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tony Romo has the most 4th quarter comebacks by any QB since 2006. He's totally a choke artist though.

He is in games that matter. You can clutch the first game of the season/early season games all day. But if you can't win when it really starts to matter who cares.

Can we please guard Julio?

Agreed. I said back in the off-season that they will be a playoff team and that defense might be the best in the league right now. I'll be going to Buffalo on Sunday to watch them play the Pats. Should be a hell of a game.

Lucky! I need to go to a Pats game eventually. They play the Cardinals in AZ next year so I'm going to try to get tickets to that.

Bills are a scary team though. They're the biggest threat to us in our division. Their defense is just ferocious, and their offense has some good pieces. Gonna be a good game for sure.

This is the reason I can't stand the Patriots.. just saw a group of people laughing at what happened to Aaron Williams.. *censored*ing disgusting.

Yeah that is pretty disgusting. But as much as I dislike the Patriots, I will say though that lowlife scum like those people can be found on every team sadly.

People keep blaming Eli for that loss but *Censored* man the play calling, clock management and wide receivers are all really awful. As a Giants fan I can tell you what play they will run when they are up and trying to drain the clock, its always a run, dump off pass then a last ditch attempt on third and long. Its that predictable.

Archived