NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

Well if he destroys his cell phone to protect his privacy and its standard practice between him and his assistant. Why didnt they destroy the cell phone he was using before all this shit happened?

It's been stated his phone broke, and he replaced it. He destroyed the broken phone so no one could get ahold of what was on it.

However much of a coincidence that is, oh well.

It's clear though, everyone (other than fans of New England) have already decided Brady is guilty and refuse to see the evidence (or lack thereof) that shows he's innocent.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No evidence to the contrary isn't evidence for something. That is an extraordinarily wrong view lol.

And what do you mean no evidence, just because you think there's a reason for him getting rid of his phone doesn't mean the conversations didn't still happen and that they do know about them. And I don't know why I'm even arguin with you about anything Patriots related, it's clear you've made up your mind and refuse to see the evidence.

I'll just leave this here

wWRf8N.jpg

That just proves that your not confident that he didn't do it. He cheated get over it.

How you drew that conclusion is beyond me, but whatever. Just another hater because his team is nowhere near as good as the Pats.

wWRf8N.jpg

That just proves that your not confident that he didn't do it. He cheated get over it.
How you drew that conclusion is beyond me, but whatever. Just another hater because his team is nowhere near as good as the Pats.

The fact that your constantly bring it up.. but, whenever someone posts any legitimate argument against it you come with oh Brady wouldn't lie! Then again more facts that, the cell phone being smashed wasn't something he did normally.. You post a played out meme and call people haters. That sounds like someone who's confident in his argument. And if your over 14 using the word hater, you need to get a vasectomy because your ass shouldn't be reproducing.

wWRf8N.jpg

The fact that your constantly bring it up.. but, whenever someone posts any legitimate argument against it you come with oh Brady wouldn't lie! Then again more facts that, the cell phone being smashed wasn't something he did normally.. You post a played out meme and call people haters. That sounds like someone who's confident in his argument. And if your over 14 using the word hater, you need to get a vasectomy because your ass shouldn't be reproducing.

I see I touched a soft spot. What got you, the part I said you're a hater or the part where I said your team isn't that good?

wWRf8N.jpg

I see I touched a soft spot. What got you, the part I said you're a hater or the part where I said your team isn't that good?

Hater again, huh? Post some factual information, or continue to cry that your hero is a cheater, your choice.

wWRf8N.jpg

Hater again, huh? Post some factual information, or continue to cry that your hero is a cheater, your choice.

I've posted a couple (the main) facts that show why he will win his case and prove his innocence. The NFL has no concrete evidence anything was done by Brady. Everything they have on him is circumstantial and is basically just 'we think he did/knew this.' That's not good enough to convict anyone of anything. But, again, I have confidence that the federal justice system will prove that Goodell is just trying to empose power.

Literally your only "facts" are Brady and his friend's word lol. And you are actually acting 13 years old/like a stereotypical fanboy right now.

My 'facts' are the NFL's lack of evidence. Where would anyone get convicted of a crime, when there is no evidence a crime was even committed (at least by the accused party)?

You sound like someone who's salty and wants the Pats weakened so they (hopefully) aren't as successful as usual.

But the NFL does have facts in the text's from the equipment guys and the actual deflated balls! Pats fans seem to ignore that!

The texts don't prove anything. As previously said, that was between the two equipment managers, not Brady.

And I already touched on the deflated balls earlier but, apparently you can't read, so I'll restate it; The referee that gauges the PSI recalled having one of two pumps that they (the refs) had. When the (Wells) report came out, it completely disregarded that the ref said he used the pump he did, and said he used a different one. That's a big deal because the two lumps were so off on readings. The pump the red said he used (the one the NFL didn't acknowledge) would've put the Patriot's footballs at an appropriate/acceptable PSI based on the gas law.

That basically shows the NFL changed the report to fix that they had ready accused the Patriots of doing something wrong, instead of admitting they *censored*ed up and leaked false information.

• 2 weeks later...

WELL its that time of year again, fantasy draft season! Just did two out of my three fantasy drafts so far.

Opinions appreciated

12 Team Standard

QB:Cam Newton

RB; Demarco Murray

RB: Melvin Gordon

WR: Dez Bryant

WR: DeSean Jackson

TE: Jimmy Graham

Flex: Vincent Jackson

Rams D/ST

K: Adam Vinateri

Bench

Tevin Coleman

Shane Vereen

Kendall Wright

Davonte Adams

Dernard Robinson

Owen Daniels

Jamies Winston

10 Team Standard

QB:Matt Ryan

RB; C.J. Anderson

RB: Justin Forsett

WR: Jordy Nelson

WR: T.Y. Hilton

TE: Martellus Bennett

Flex: Joseph Randle

Panthers D/ST (Playing Jacksonville Week 1)

K: Stephen Gostkowski

Bench

Andre Johnson

Giovanni Bernard

Nelson Agholor

Darren McFadden

Eric Decker

Eric Ebron

Sam Bradford

If Brady is soo innocent, why would he have his lawyers contradict themselves by saying that they will now accept a suspension if it's for Brady not cooperating with the NFL and their investigation when just a short time ago they were saying that they had cooperated fully with investigators? If you did nothing wrong why accept a suspension for anything if you supposedly did nothing wrong? And no one destroys their phone on the day you are supposed to meet with investigators unless you are trying to hide something.

Am I the only one that sympathizes with RGIII, and believes he is being treated poorly?

It's so hard being a Redskins fan ha, the whole situation is just pure shit. Snyder pretty much gave him immunity to do what ever he damn well pleases which in turn built this guys ego to incredible levels.. The guy doesn't shut up, and instead of shouldering the blame of his terrible quarterback play he decides to throw his team and coaching staff under the bus. He's an egomaniac and theres a reason no team will trade for him. and just last night the dude "liked" a post on instagram completely running down the Redskins saying how bad he was treated and how they were holding him down.. they fired coaches he disagreed with went out and got him an incredible weapon in Desean Jackson doesn't sound like they were holding him down. If you want to feel bad for anyone feel bad for the fans of the Redskins and whatever team he goes to when he gets cut.

Shouldn't some of the blame land on Snyder then as well? Don't mind my ignorance, I never followed any of this up until the media started talking about it, and they made it look like RG was treated like shit. I also seen a report a couple weeks back that they didn't take him out of a preseason game and just let him keep getting hit.

Archived