NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

So if Brady was completley oblivious to the situation, why didn't he cooperate with the investigation? Why did he act shady as hell? And do you honestly think two equipment managers would sabotage the footballs under their own volition? This guys been in the NFL since 2000 you don't think he could tell the difference in the air pressure? It's okay, your god isn't as wholesome and isn't as stand up as everyone likes to claim. The Patriots got off easy. And don't come with the excuse they would have won anyways (I believe they would have as well). So it's okay to cheat even if you already have a competitive avatange? That's like Hank Aaron corking his baseball bat but it's okay because he was going to hit a home run anyways. It ruins the integrity of the league.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently Kraft wants nothing to do with Goddell now. Whatever. Don't cheat and you don't have to worry about the black eye on your organization its really that simple. He was buddy buddy with Goddell and flew too close to the sun one too many times.

For starters, Didn't Blount rush for like 200 yards and 3 TD's in that game? I'm not saying they should get a pass for cheating but for gods sake give it a rest. Brady literally is a fall guy, they have no definitive evidence that he was even involved yet the League just responds to what the media wants for punishment. This is the epitome as to why people hate the commissioner and the league rules. There have been domestic violence cases that have gone without suspension yet you want to fine an organization, take away draft picks, and suspend one of the best QB's in the league for a deflated football? Give me a break.

For starters, Didn't Blount rush for like 200 yards and 3 TD's in that game? I'm not saying they should get a pass for cheating but for gods sake give it a rest. Brady literally is a fall guy, they have no definitive evidence that he was even involved yet the League just responds to what the media wants for punishment. This is the epitome as to why people hate the commissioner and the league rules. There have been domestic violence cases that have gone without suspension yet you want to fine an organization, take away draft picks, and suspend one of the best QB's in the league for a deflated football? Give me a break.

Holy shit your dumb :lol:

You're*

You're*

Nice edited post bruh, next time you try and be snarky don't *Censored* up yourself. :lol:

You're*

Nice edited post bruh, next time you try and be snarky don't *Censored* up yourself. :lol:

Forgot the asterisk my bad, next time don't call someone dumb with a misspelled word. Just trying to help you out for future internet insulting.

You're*

Forgot the asterisk my bad, next time don't call someone dumb with a misspelled word. Just trying to help you out for future internet insulting.
Sure ya did chief. :lol:

The Pats got caught, they did, but I think Brady's the scapegoat in this situation. He was aware, but I don't think it was disclosed how much awareness he had of these staffers deflating their balls. If anything, the guys who got caught from the report who were sending the texts to each other should be the ones punished. But, as always, the NFL is going to punish the entire organization for the two people who were breaking the rules. Taking certain draft picks and a fine seem content to me as punishment, but the way they're handling this situation's punishment is just poor. They handled Ray Rice poorly, Adrian Peterson poorly, and a lot of their drug suspensions poorly. It's ridiculous, and the fact someone had to take the fall for that BS is wrong.

I'm not even a Pats fan and I think this is dumb. There have been so many worse things that go with out suspension, way worse than a deflated football

You're*

And thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dallas needs to *censored*ing pay Dez. I'm no Cowboys fan but it doesn't take rocket science to see how much he did for the Cowboys last season. I will not discredit Murray either, but this is why they were in a conflict of both. They could only afford to pay one or the other. Now Murray is an Eagle and Dez is holding out. I think he earned that contract, pay the *censored*ing man. I would never want to lose a receiver of Dez Bryant's caliber if he was on my team. I can't think of many WR's right now that are as physical and athletic as Dez Bryant (save Megatron, ODB, Brown, etc.), he's such a beast.

Romo is there sitting pretty with his big ass contract too, way overpaid imo. He should at least shave some money off of his so it helps secure Dez, at least.

Chargers are retiring LT's number this year. Greatest RB of all time?

Of all time? No. Of my generation? Yes. Mother*censored*er was too beast, many a times has he ran through my Colts' defense over the years. Definitely the best Chargers RB of all time, though, no questions asked.

Archived