NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oooh what do you know those dirt bags are guilty. I'd say im shocked.. but ya know they are the Patriots. It's a shame really.. Because Brady is great (and no one can take that away from him.. well besides that mouth breather Eli) Having to resort to underhanded shit to win games is disgusting considering how talented the guy is.

On deflate gate: Pats still won by 40.

On the draft, I liked what the Eagles did although they do need a lineman. Aglohor should be a great player for Chip and I also liked Rowe in the second round

So its okay? because they won by 40? well that's pretty idiotic.

But guys. The whole reason they could have won is that the deflated balls are easier to catch which with the weather could make all the difference. If the balls are regulation do they win 45-7 or is the game more competitive? There are so many more factors that come into play other then the Colts couldn't do anything on offense, if they make the stops on defense it takes the pressure off of the offense and changes the game.

The league needs to make a example here. All teams most likely cheat and bend the rules but this is the second time the Patriots got caught red handed and on top of that they also lied to the NFL. They are ALWAYS looking to bend the rules and get a advantage and it should come to a end.

Brady will probably get suspended 2-4 games from what I've been hearing.

In other news La'el Collins is now a Cowboy which means another 1st round draft pic (though hes getting undrafted FA money) to the already impressive Cowboys o-line.

*Censored* this 4-game suspension. That Wells report was such bullshit and didn't prove anything, other than the NFL wasn't aware of its refs not doing they're job, and now they're making Tom Brady the fall guy. *censored*in scrub ass commissioner.

The NFL is such a shitty corporation who decides their fines on media backlash instead of what appropriate punishment is.

And this is why Bill Simmons got fired from ESPN. He called out Goddell as having no testicular fortitude because he needs to gauge the public reaction before making his decision.

*Censored* this 4-game suspension. That Wells report was such bullshit and didn't prove anything, other than the NFL wasn't aware of its refs not doing they're job, and now they're making Tom Brady the fall guy. *censored*in scrub ass commissioner.

LMAO, delusional Patriots fans are a riot.

But he isn't wrong, the only people that have been found guilty are two locker room attendants and they are fining Tom Brady with no reasonable proof apart from the fact he called one of the locker room attendants after the story broke which he would probably do even if he wasn't involved.

But he isn't wrong, the only people that have been found guilty are two locker room attendants and they are fining Tom Brady with no reasonable proof apart from the fact he called one of the locker room attendants after the story broke which he would probably do even if he wasn't involved.

Exactly. They (NFL) have no inconceivable evidence that proves Brady did anything wrong (hence the terms "more probable than not" and "generally aware" were used). The NFL just needs someone to pay so they don't look bad since they mishandled this whole situation from the beginning.

I'm not worried too much though, as I see Brady appealing, getting an individual arbitrator or judge to get the case (a la the Saints during their bounty scandal) and then getting all this (or at least his suspension) overturned.

Archived