NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no *censored*ing idea why the Giants are going after Vereen. You have Jennings who if healthy is your number one and Williams who was great last year as the lone back. There are bigger needs man.

My guess is they want a reliable, pass catching, 3rd down back, which Vereen was arguably one of, if not the, best at last season.

Raiders sign former Super Bowl MVP for the Seahawks, LB Malcolm Smith. And apparently they're going after Curtis Lofton

Not surprising that former LB's in HC Jack Del Rio & DC Ken Norton Jr (also GM Reggie McKenzie) are trying to stock up on LB's

Eagles are in trouble if they can't jump up and get Mariota. I actually don't mind Bradford but even if the stays healthy (which is a big IF) he has no run game and his biggest receiving option might be Sproles.

Also I'm pretty happy about getting Ngata. Its a 1 year deal and doesn't cause a fortune so if it don't work out then we can move on. It also gives us an extra year to try and recover from the void that Suh leaving will make.

I just don't see the Eagles getting Mariota. Unless of course, Chip Kelly is planning on using Bradford & those draft picks as ammo for a trade with us (the Jets) for the 6 spot. Dunno if I'd bite on that though, don't think Sam Bradford is too much of an improvement to Geno, considering his injury history.

Breaking News:

Seahawks and Saints agree to a trade that will see TE Jimmy Graham sent to Seattle, while New Orleans will receive OL Max Unger and a 4th round draft pick.

WAHT THE *Censored*?!

They are looking for more guys to pass it to from the 1 yard line I guess.

Now the Eagles need mariota.... I really have no idea what is going on

Sure do.. but wouldn't Nick Foles interest the Jets more then Sam Bradford would? I don't see how they could possibly trade up without numerous first round picks.. Chip Kelly def backed himself into a corner.

Now the Eagles need mariota.... I really have no idea what is going on

Sure do.. but wouldn't Nick Foles interest the Jets more then Sam Bradford would? I don't see how they could possibly trade up without numerous first round picks.. Chip Kelly def backed himself into a corner.

My thoughts exactly, not to mention we gave up more picks for Bradford. I really wish I knew what was going on

Archived