NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually think it was a bad trade for the Bills, arguably bad for both teams. Alonso was still super cheap, while McCoy is getting paid a ton. Not to mention, they could have just re-signed C.J. Spiller for a fraction of the cost.

Meanwhile, Alonso didn't play at all last year, and now Philly is in need of a playmaker.

Patriots informed Vince Wilfork his option won't be picked up, thus making making him a free agent.

I knew this was coming, but it's still gonna be weird no seeing no.75 in the center of our DLine anymore...

Wayne is still avaiable as well as Andre Johnson.

Wayne isn't that physical WR like we need. Marshall was. Andre Johnson used to be, I didn't see much of him from this last season so I'm not sure how much of a threat he'd be anymore.

Jets need to get Mariota and sign CJ Spiller.

Giants need to sign AJ Hawk and Jordan Cameron. I would give anything for Cameron.'

The best thing about this offseason has been people blowing up the other Brandon Marshall's twitter thinking hes the WR.

It's hard to be a fan of a team with a coach that clearly values a system more than any individual player in that system. As long as Chip Kelly is coach he has shown every offensive player is replaceable to him, and that's kind of worrying. This isn't college where he can just recruit the next big star every year. We may just realize how irreplaceable Shady is next year.

Archived