NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Pats are in a no win situation, if the Pats win this Sunday they only won because they cheated to get there, if they lose then they shouldn't have been there in the first place because they cheated. If this was the NBA or MLB they would have been suspended immediately and would face a possible ban depending on how long thy have been doing it for.

The Pats are in a no win situation, if the Pats win this Sunday they only won because they cheated to get there, if they lose then they shouldn't have been there in the first place because they cheated. If this was the NBA or MLB they would have been suspended immediately and would face a possible ban depending on how long thy have been doing it for.

Not to mention banning Tom Brady from ever being in the Hall of Fame.....

Yeah, lets keep baseball away from this one.

No professional sports league would ever do anything to jeopardize their Super Bowl/Finlas/World Series. And I have an extremely hard time feeling sorry for the Pats being in a "no win situation". Poor team that has unnecessarily cheated multiple times to get to the Super Bowl.

A "sham"? He passed for nearly 4500 yards, almost 40 TD's and ONLY 5 interceptions, and was about 2 minutes from playing in the Superbowl on an injured leg. Watt's team didn't even make the playoffs. Without Rodgers the Pack miss the playoffs entirely, without Watts the Texans still miss the playoffs regardless.

A "sham"? He passed for nearly 4500 yards, almost 40 TD's and ONLY 5 interceptions, and was about 2 minutes from playing in the Superbowl on an injured leg. Watt's team didn't even make the playoffs. Without Rodgers the Pack miss the playoffs entirely, without Watts the Texans still miss the playoffs regardless.

That's the problem with these awards. "Your team didn't make the playoffs so your contributions don't mean shit." Last I checked, football is a team sport. And in my mind, Watt is more important to the Texan's success, than Rodgers is to the Pack's.

I would have been cool with Co-MVP's. They did it with Favre and Barry Sanders, not sure why they don't want to do that again.

I would have been ok with that too, honestly. I just think Watt should've had his name attached to the MVP this year, wether solo or co.

Archived