NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess NFL is investigating The Patriots for deflating the footballs.

That happens. Everytime the Pats win a big game? Or do something amazing, there's always an investigation. 'Haters gonna hate'

Probably because they legitimately cheated. Haters gonna hate my ass.

It doesn't really matter in the end. If a team gets caught cheating, they lose draft picks and get fined, but they still get to keep the win. Justice would be the day a team gets caught cheating after a win and they get punished for real by having the results overturned in favor of their opponents.

That happens. Everytime the Pats win a big game? Or do something amazing, there's always an investigation. 'Haters gonna hate'

I'm sure they did. They always do *sarcasm.* Every other teams fans hate them because they're more successful. Everyone hates what they wish but can't be.

Let's be honest it should have been Cowboys vs Seahawks not they other way around , so happy Seahawks beat them , and this was rigged lol , i thought i was a sore looser lol.

Back on topic:

Seahawks vs pats. hum should be a good game , i think i can see pats winning this , if seahawks dont get it done in the first 2 quaters.

Stop trying to defend a clear incompletion, yeah he has to feet down, but he's also changing hands to secure the ball. And, the he started going to the ground as he tried to secure the ball and didn't maintain possession throughout. It was an incompletion, get over it. But, if you wanna call it robbery then what you should be saying is, "oh... this is Lions fans felt." Anyway, final post about the Rigged-FL and never watching again.

Let's be honest it should have been Cowboys vs Seahawks not they other way around , so happy Seahawks beat them , and this was rigged lol , i thought i was a sore looser lol.

Back on topic:

Seahawks vs pats. hum should be a good game , i think i can see pats winning this , if seahawks dont get it done in the first 2 quaters.

Stop trying to defend a clear incompletion, yeah he has to feet down, but he's also changing hands to secure the ball. And, the he started going to the ground as he tried to secure the ball and didn't maintain possession throughout. It was an incompletion, get over it. But, if you wanna call it robbery then what you should be saying is, "oh... this is Lions fans felt." Anyway, final post about the Rigged-FL and never watching again.

I am a die hard Packer fan, and even I don't think the game was rigged. The Packers just didn't play well in the second half, and you should realize that. We made a bunch of shitty plays and we weren't aggressive enough. We had plenty of chances to score, but McCarthy wanted to play conservatively and run the ball. In his own words, he said he didn't think that they would need many point to win, and that mindset *censored*ed them.

I'm sure they did. They always do *sarcasm.* Every other teams fans hate them because they're more successful. Everyone hates what they wish but can't be.

This is why everyone hates the Patriots (and their fans). It's not all about their success. The Packers, for example, have been pretty consistently good really since the 90's, and yet no one really hates them besides their rivals.

This is why everyone hates the Patriots (and their fans). It's not all about their success. The Packers, for example, have been pretty consistently good really since the 90's, and yet no one really hates them besides their rivals.
They're really good now, but I wouldn't say consistently good. Average for the most part, and then A-Rod took over and they sky rocketed.

They got better when Sherman got fired as head coach. They were decent until Brett's last couple of seasons.

They were one win away from the Superbowl in Brett's last season I believe, and the never had a losing record with him as a starter. I think the Pack has been a top team since at least the mid 90's so going on 20 years.

I've never cringed so much on Caws as I did just reading your post. You sound like a teenage girl with all this hater shit.

"Everyone hates what they can't be" no, I can never be a famous musician or a famous actor. Do I hate them for their success? no. What I hate is a team with one of the greatest quarterbacks to ever play the game, have to resort to underhanded shit when they didnt even *censored*ing need to, to win the game. Then I have to listen to a bunch of mental deficients with the "OMG your such a hater" "you hate the patriots because your not a patriots fan" Like it's really that hard to be apart of the worst fan base in all of sports.

I've never cringed so much on Caws as I did just reading your post. You sound like a teenage girl with all this hater shit.

"Everyone hates what they can't be" no, I can never be a famous musician or a famous actor. Do I hate them for their success? no. What I hate is a team with one of the greatest quarterbacks to ever play the game, have to resort to underhanded shit when they didnt even *censored*ing need to, to win the game. Then I have to listen to a bunch of mental deficients with the "OMG your such a hater" "you hate the patriots because your not a patriots fan" Like it's really that hard to be apart of the worst fan base in all of sports.

This may be my favorite post of all time

I think I started disliking the Patriots during the Patriots undefeated season and it really had nothing to do with their success. It was when Tom Brady made the comment along the lines of "17 points? hahaha ok sure" in reference to Plax giving his prediction to the game. They just became too cocky and I think after the Giants held them to 14 points it humbled Brady a little bit.

How stupid do you have to be to believe this? You don't think the officials would notice if the balls were deflated when they would rub em down before plays?

I agree, I think for it to actually be helpful it would be noticeable to the refs but I would guess that the nfl has a standard psi that if not followed would warrant the same accusations. Also I fail too see how it would be overly helpful, it would be easier to catch for a reciever but harder to throw for a quarterback or to snap in my opinion anyway.

It's reported that there were a few balls taken out of the game, so they obviously did notoce during the game.

Why is this such a big deal anyways? A Draft Pick is the most that will be taken from them, and a little fine. They're still going to the super bowl, so it's not a big deal.

It's reported that there were a few balls taken out of the game, so they obviously did notoce during the game.

Why is this such a big deal anyways? A Draft Pick is the most that will be taken from them, and a little fine. They're still going to the super bowl, so it's not a big deal.

Cheating in the AFC Championship isnt a big deal? It's shit like this that ruins the integrity of the game.

It's being reported that after Colts Linebacker D'Qwell Jackson picked Brady off, he took it to his equipment manager, then it was reported to be deflated.

Maybe it's just me, but its a little odd to report it to your equipment manager, instead of the red himself.

Cheating in the AFC Championship isnt a big deal? It's shit like this that ruins the integrity of the game.

It should be a big deal, but the NFL doesn't make it seem that way. They only take a Draft pick and slap them with a fine. That's it. Their win doesn't get reversed, they still get to play the super bowl, even if found guilty. So it's really not.

Archived