NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

The Patriots are ready for another ring.

This is their year. And it's been long overdue.

It's been like 10 years....spoiled ass Pats fans lol

Exactly, too long lol

And goddamn that block by Bolden on that punt return. He knocked him the *Censored* out!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Patriots are ready for another ring.

Crazy how long they have been successful for. They are like the spurs of the nfl.

Depends on what you consider successful. Yeah, we win double digit games and make the playoffs every year, but unless you win the super bowl, your season isn't that successful.

I can't think of a worse rigged 5 minutes of football than the final minutes of the game Green Bay won, but since Seattle makes money Green Bay has to act like they don't know how to play football all of sudden. No more NFL for me ever again, that was the worst rigged garbage ever. It was so rigged, it seemed scripted like I was tuning in for a weekly addition of WWE.

I don't think Mike Mccarthy is a bad coach, he just likes to play too conservatively, he needs to be more aggressive, and that is something he will hopefully work on and fix. Our Offensive line is pretty great as well; we have some very talented Receivers and Tight Ends, as well as a beast in Eddie Lacy sitting there in the backfield. They just need to find more ways of getting around/faking good Corners like Richard Sherman. Our defense is good, but we definitely need to work on it more next season, along with our special teams, that on side kick botch by Bostick should not have happened, he should have just let the ball come down and then fell on it, along with that 2 point conversion that Ha Ha Clinton Dix failed to stop, we probably would have won if not for those two bad plays. All in all the Packers improved a lot since week one, and I'm pretty damn proud of the way they played this year, which makes me believe they will come back even stronger next year.

The game wasn't rigged, McCarthy played too conservative and did not manage the game clock. Granted, Bostick *censored*ed up hard on the onside that would've sure won it if he caught it, it doesn't change McCarthy's playcalling.

Indy, however, got outcoached again. Always defense and drops. Sigh. Always has to end in disappointment..

It's a nightmare Super Bowl but I'll take Seattle because of their defense. Their offense can make big plays on third down as apparent from the season and Marshawn Lynch is hard to stop.

The killer play for Green Bay IMO was that last interception. Why did the defender take a knee? He probably could of ran for another 10-15 yards and if Green Bay could of gotten at least 1 first down after that they may of had a shot to get a field goal there which makes that final field goal the game winner.

The killer play for Green Bay IMO was that last interception. Why did the defender take a knee? He probably could of ran for another 10-15 yards and if Green Bay could of gotten at least 1 first down after that they may of had a shot to get a field goal there which makes that final field goal the game winner.

That bugged me too, he had a lot of open field there.

I'll be watching the Superbowl, but as far as being a regular fan of sports I think I'm done. I'll be a casual fan at best. I just don't find any sport that appealing anymore. The NBA is pretty trash right now and I don't even get to see the Lakers because cable issues. Baseball is boring af, and with the NFL it's the same damn teams every year in the playoffs give or take a 1 or 2 new teams every year. I can guarantee that next year the Ravens, Steelers, Pats, Colts, and Broncos will probably make the plalyoffs on the AFC side. I've seen this movie too many times before to want to tune in again.

Let's be honest it should have been Cowboys vs Seahawks not they other way around , so happy Seahawks beat them , and this was rigged lol , i thought i was a sore looser lol.

Back on topic:

Seahawks vs pats. hum should be a good game , i think i can see pats winning this , if seahawks dont get it done in the first 2 quaters.

Archived