NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The question is which team needs their QB the most to win a game? I think Green Bay needs Rodgers the most followed by NE and then the Colts. The Seahawks can have Russel Wilson play bad and the defense still wins the game for them.

To be fair, our Defense has bailed us out a few times when Brady had bad games.

Bad calls get made for and against every team. Last week Dallas got favorable calls against Detroit, this week it got one against it vs Green Bay. The Packers themselves were the victim of a questionable call a few years ago against Seattle when the replacement refs were calling the shots. I hope Cowboys fans don't whine about this for years to come.

^ I would be extremely surprised if the colts beat the pats

Also, regarding the dez bryant catch can someone show me a frame where the ball is not in contact with his hand and is in contact with the ground. Im not clear on the definition of possession in the NFL but I know that in Rugby as long you have contact with the ball it isnt considered losing possession and as far as i can tell the ball stays touching his hand the whole time even until he stands up.

Espn reported that Peyton Manning was playing with a torn right quad yesterday in the loss against the Colts.

Rodgers was playing with some type of tear in his calf muscle, and Romo with some fractured ones in his back I believe. I just think the whole Broncos offense was lagging, not just Manning.

Colts won. Supberbowl for Pats guaranteed.

Exactly why New England fans piss me off. Write us off as an easy win, well the Colts right now are not the same team you blew out on Week 11.

We're playing much better.

Not a pats fan but I still think they have it in the bag and will continue to.

Colts won. Supberbowl for Pats guaranteed.

Exactly why New England fans piss me off. Write us off as an easy win, well the Colts right now are not the same team you blew out on Week 11.

We're playing much better.

Not a pats fan but I still think they have it in the bag and will continue to.

I'm a Colts fan so it's obvious I don't think so. This is a completely different team since we've now figured out our OL situation and managed to hold CJ Anderson to 80 yards. The problem is covering Gronk because we cannot cover tight ends.

Nobody is giving the Packers or Colts any chance at all. It would be great for at least one of these two teams to pull off the upset, if both did it it would be fantastic. I myself don't see it happening, but regardless of the matchup this years SB will be excellent, it sure can't be worse than last years.

As much as I hate to say it I think it's going to be Seattle vs New England in the SB. I would love for at least one upset, preferably GB, but I don't see that happening. On the plus side, Russel Wilson is due for a bad playoff game sometime, and this would be the perfect time for that to happen.

Archived