NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

John Harbaugh is saying we did illegal plays and that's why we won. Haha, just can't accept the fact he was outsmarted by the best coach in football.

The play(s) in question was when we only had 4 offensive linemen, but had Vereen (HB) and Hoomanwanui (TE) declare themselves ineligible, on seperate plays, thus becoming blockers.

Cam got chances after chances but was not able to capitalize on it again. The thing I can take away from the Panthers this season is that they are progressing with 2 straight playoff appearances and 1 playoff victory under their belt. Their record sucked (same can be said with the whole NFC South) but with a good draft and some pieces added on defense, I think they can win 10 games.

I think we will get a good game from the Cowboys and the Packers. I doubt Rodgers will be 100% but I believe he will be somewhere close.

Im pretty sure the referees did *Censored* that up by not announcing to the crowd or Ravens that Vereen was ineligable.

I don't see how the refs *censored*ed up by not giving the Ravens the information. Isn't that part of football? To confuse the opposition?

Im pretty sure the referees did *Censored* that up by not announcing to the crowd or Ravens that Vereen was ineligable.

I don't see how the refs *censored*ed up by not giving the Ravens the information. Isn't that part of football? To confuse the opposition?

You have to announce to the crowd and other team that the player is ineligble. Happens all the time with linemen that are now eligble receivers.

Green bay are not that impressive so far.

I can see us winning this.

Detroit were tougher than that so far.

Man piss me off that official blew off that call on 2 half , it was a no pass complete.

*censored*ing bullshit call , once again completly blew it,.

The Lions thought the same thing last week.

First it wasnt a game changer , picked up or not , this would have not change the game , has of right now , two call one that was pass incomplete that lead to that TD and now same *censored*in' thing.

That is much worst than against Detroit.

Anyway even if we loose Packer aint going nowhere , they gonna get cruched by the sea hawks.

Archived