NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jets should go after Cooper in the draft and Fitz in free agency. Have the WR tandem of Decker, Fitz, and Cooper would be straight nasty and Smith has the ability to not *Censored* it up.

Never underestimate a QB's ability to *Censored* up having major talent around him (see: Colin Kaepernick). Besides, I doubt Cooper makes it past the Raiders at #4.

Our defense are sleeping big time , no pressure on the QB , Lion's attack doing whatever they want , Romo has no protection at all , We are playiing really bad defensively.

And two call by official that killed us , one that lead to TD , good acting from the lion on the first one , the other one wasnt intentional at all.

But no excuses we are playin' really bad defensivly.

Aight it's time!

Hope we do well!

Good luck! My girl is a Cowboys fan so either way I'm gonna lose lol

Liking the way the Lions are playing so far though and we gotta keep it up and not let our guard down.

The way we are playin' we gotta wake up cause Lion are playin really great tbh. Lion are really solid on defense.

Game over , Lion win , not even gonna watch it , so *censored*in' piss off.

Romo , is just chocking bad right now , hanging on ball.

Oh man im so *censored*in' happy , i was so nervous , and yeah i gotta agree that picked up on pass interference was a bad one , so was the first 2 on Dallas , but anyway that wasnt a game changer.

But god damn i was *censored*in' nervous and Anxious , Well gg , but hope we play better next week , cause playin' like this , we wont last long against the packers.

Had to cool off and gather my thoughts on yesterdays game. Couple points:

1. The pass interference flag pickup was awful and referee's need to be held more accountable. How many times this year have we seen referee's throw a flag and then it gets picked it. You either saw something or you didn't and if you threw the flag that means you saw something.

2. The Lions offense has to get better. We put up 17 points in the first half and only 3 in the second half. Hopefully its the fact that the Lions are having to learn a brand new system and we can do more next year.

3. At the end of the day we had the ball with a little over a minute left and couldn't get the job done. We had the opportunity to go down the field like we have a few times this year and win the game with seconds left and we didn't. Shame on us for not doing so.

The Cowboys make me nervous as a Packers fan. I would have prefered the Lions had won and then the Panthers to come to Green Bay.

Not me, no one from the NFC East has beaten a team that's worth a damn. You can throw up the Sea Hawks name, but that Sea Hawks team wasn't playing like they are now. The Raiders almost beat the Sea Hawks when they were playing that bad. So, that's no saying much at all. They're gonna get eaten alive on Green Bay's frozen turf.

This game is a lot closer than I'd like it to be, but I expected it. Baltimore always plays is close and hard. I still have faith we can pull out a win though.

Edit: holy shit that trick pass play by Edelman was amazing! I love Edelman more and more every year

Archived