NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

^^^ It should be a great game, no doubt.

Also the Cowboys look pretty legit. I remember 10-15 pages ago everyone was blasting me for thinking the Cowboys had a lot of potential this year. You get the usual 8-8 comments, wait till December comments and all of them were justified but I told you guys then and I'll say it now. The Cowboys have a shot this year. At the very least they have a shot.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also the Cowboys look pretty legit. I remember 10-15 pages ago everyone was blasting me for thinking the Cowboys had a lot of potential this year. You get the usual 8-8 comments, wait till December comments and all of them were justified but I told you guys then and I'll say it now. The Cowboys have a shot this year. At the very least they have a shot.

It will be a good game.

As for the Cowboys, no team from the NFC East has beaten any of the teams that matter. Yeah, you could say the Cowboys beat the Sea Hawks, but Sea Hawks weren't playing then like they are now. The Cowboys will be gone in the first round of their playoffs birth.

It will be a good game.

As for the Cowboys, no team from the NFC East has beaten any of the teams that matter. Yeah, you could say the Cowboys beat the Sea Hawks, but Sea Hawks weren't playing then like they are now. The Cowboys will be gone in the first round of their playoffs birth.

They are likely going to face the loser of Packers Vs Lions. So are you saying that both the Lions and Cowboys will somehow eliminate each other in the first round? ;)

Of course the Lions are going to win Sunday so you don't even have to answer that question.

It will be a good game.

They are likely going to face the loser of Packers Vs Lions. So are you saying that both the Lions and Cowboys will somehow eliminate each other in the first round? ;)

Of course the Lions are going to win Sunday so you don't even have to answer that question.

The Lions aren't winning in Green Bay, if Tom Brady can't, then there's no way the Lions are since Brady crushed their defense. But, that's none of my business. Anyway, no matter who the Cowboys face in the first round they lose, since I know that now, the Lions will get an easy first round pass. The Cowboys are playing horrible at home.

Cowboys aint loosing , they playing well recently , 14+ point on the first quarter since the last 3 game , 7-0 on the road , 4-4 on home field , it's not that good and not that bad it's 500.

When it's playoff time it doesnt mean shit anyway.

Cowboy to win this years.

Everytime a team is undefeated on the road , They go straight to the superbowl. Yeah like i said statistic doesnt mean shit when it's time to play the playoff , but they really got a legit shot at it.

As long as we dont face seattle we are gonna be fine.

They dont play ''that'' horrible either , they play for 500 , so yeah let's see , And , we beat the seahawks who's got one of the best defence so , your points is invalid , you just dont like the cowboys for whatever reason , and , we got a pretty good offence , it should be a tight one , but we are gonna win this , it's the cowboys year.

By the way they are 4-3 on the road we are 4-4 at home there's not much to say honestly about this one.

Packers are going to the big game, they are on another level this year. As for the AFC if the Chargers make it i can see them getting hot ala the Giants the past two runs. The talent is totally there.

Its crazy to think about the lengths NFL protects the QB. A punter is allowed to be destroyed mid punt as long as the ball was tipped or close to being tipped yet if a QB gets just touched after the ball leaves its fingertips its a flag. I can't think of anymore defenseless state then both feet in the air after kicking the ball.

Also i called Harbarugh losing his coaching job years ago when he let Alex Smith go. When you have those offensive players and can't score your QB needs to be changed. Smith would have lit it the *Censored* up with that talent next to him.

They dont play ''that'' horrible either , they play for 500 , so yeah let's see , And , we beat the seahawks who's got one of the best defence so , your points is invalid , you just dont like the cowboys for whatever reason , and , we got a pretty good offence , it should be a tight one , but we are gonna win this , it's the cowboys year.

By the way they are 4-3 on the road we are 4-4 at home there's not much to say honestly about this one.

The only invalid point is beating the Sea Hawks, they weren't playing nearly as good of football as they are now.

So much P.I and only 1/2 that should have been called actually called.

Archived