NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

Madden. Video games are great for learning about sports. The only reason I know anything about soccer is FIFA.

I did get into soccer mainly because of FIFA. I had been playing the game for quite a few years but it was FIFA that got me into watching it. Hell, I became a fan of wrestling when I saw some people playing SmackDown Vs. Raw 2009... on a freakin' PSP as well.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, don't play fantasy football. You'll be watching the sport for all of the wrong reasons and I've grown bitter because of it.

As true as this is, this is the way I got into football. Once the fantasy season ends you appreciate the sport for what it is. (At first, after a year of fantasy football I just always enjoyed watching football)

I've recently developed an interest in expanding my interest in sports. American Football happens to be one of the targets. My question is a simple one. How do I get into american football?[/size]

Honestly watch the Packers or something. Aaron Rodgers is going to go down as the best Quarterback of all time and they are putting up tons of points right now while playing killer defense.

Rodgers needs to win at least one more SB. Management also needs to put a better defense around him.

So what's everyones take on Aaron Hernandez and his trial? It seems everything they'd be able to use to put him behind bars, is being thrown out because it's not good enough. I honestly think he's gonna walk, at least from the Odin Lloyd trial.

Calling that touchdown back was the right call, dude lost the ball and didn't have control. Moss is a *censored*ing fool for yelling at the referee.

His hands were clamped around the ball before he crossed the line. and Triplett was goading him on. Ridiculous.

He had both hands on the ball right before he crossed the line, they were saying he lost control after he fell into the end zone. (he went out of bounds but his body crossed the plane). Why the *Censored* does he have maintain possession after he's already out of bounds? It's a touchdown maybe you should go back and watch the video, it's pretty damn clear.

The Falcons win over the Saints guarantees that one team from that conference will enter the playoffs with a losing record. It will either be the Falcons at 7-9, or the Panthers at 6-10. Personally I'm rooting for the Panthers just to see them get in with 6 wins and get in over teams with 10 or more wins.

Dear Redskins,

Thank You

Sincerely,

Playoff Bound Lions

First round knock out for the Lions.

I honestly thought you got banned. But maybe you just didn't want to talk about the Packers losing to the Bills last week. Welcome back!

Hardest road game of the season, so I don't mind that loss. But, we'll see you guys in Lambeau Field. Where we haven't lost a game all season to take home the Division Title and then bring the Lombardi Trophy home to Green Bay.

Archived