NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, Eagles got wrecked. They really are lacking that "big" win that gives them confidence for the playoffs (if they make it)

Also I've had dreadful luck in fantasy one of my leagues just decided to go ice cold thanks to injuries and bye weeks. My other league I just traded LeVeon Bell and Ingram for Philip Rivers, Ben Tate, and Arian Foster and that didn't work out too well. And in my third league im doing okay and rallying back after being 0-4 to start the year

The first rushing TD the Chiefs allowed all year was to the 0-10 Raiders who are on pace to be one of the worst rushing offenses in NFL history. Because that's how football works.

I haven't been this excited to see one of my teams win a game in a long time.

Question: Im in a fantasy keeper league just wanted to get some opinions on who to keep. we can only keep players after round 6/Waiver WireThe players are

Brady

Cj anderson

Jordan Reed

Jordan Matthews

Jay Cutler

Brandon Cooks

Brandon Oliver

Monte Ball

As of right now I think Brady is my favorite to keep just because hes really turning the corner since the start of the year and I think he could be a top 5 QB and with that being said I wouldn't have to focus on drafting a QB the rest of my draft next year and I could just draft the major positions instead. The other two candidates are Monte Ball Bradon Cooks and Matthews. If Monte Ball ends up turning it around by the end of the year and he looks like a top 10 back ill most likely keep him but if the Broncos keep doing a RB by committee I don't think hes worth keeping. Cooks and Matthews are both great but I dont see them returning as much value as the other two.

Just barely noticed how awful the NFC South is. 5 games to go and the top two teams are both 4-7. Basically, one team is going to have to go undefeated the rest of the way just to be above 500. Either the Falcons or Saints will make the playoffs, but it will be with a losing record, probably 7-9, but if either manages to only win 2 more games we could see the first team ever to make the playoffs with only 6 wins.

I would like to know who New England has beaten this season, as it stands the Kansas City Chiefs have the best chance of a playoffs berth. Teams like New England and the Broncos don't have a ground attack that can beat the Chiefs defense. If anyone is going to the Super Bowl for the AFC it's gonna the KC Chiefs, or the Baltimore Ravens (if they make playoffs). And, my NFC favorite is currently the Green Bay Packers.

Archived