NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

Good job Lions. These guys just won't give up and die. They keep coming back and coming back to win. I'll gladly take 7-2 on the season. See you next week Arizona, gonna be a heck of a game!

Yeah, welcome to being 7-3 against the Cards.

Lions are no joke. That defense is looking scarier by the week.

Carson Palmerless Cards still that big of a threat?

Brock Osweiler had the greatest reaction in the Broncos game today. He thought he was going to go in, turned around to get his helmet, turned back to see Peyton already on the field and just threw his arms up in the air and quietly sat down. He had the biggest smile on his face too until he saw Peyton.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As it pretty much always happens, Rodgers didn't do much in the second half. It looked like he was gonna go for 10 or more tds this game. Aside from the Saints game last week the Pack has been beating down people.

I'm thinking your comment is sarcastic but for anyone who takes it seriously. Rodgers only played on serious in the 2nd half otherwise he prob would of had 10 or more TD's.

But its deff one of those things where: "Not Sure if Packers are Good or if Bears are that bad". Probably some combination of the two.

December 28th, the King of the North will be waiting to lock up the division, Kev.

That's fine, wait all you want my friend. These Lions aren't looking forward to any game or into the playoffs. Just taking it one game at a time. Right now the only focus is on the Cardinals.

As it pretty much always happens, Rodgers didn't do much in the second half. It looked like he was gonna go for 10 or more tds this game. Aside from the Saints game last week the Pack has been beating down people.

I'm thinking your comment is sarcastic but for anyone who takes it seriously. Rodgers only played on serious in the 2nd half otherwise he prob would of had 10 or more TD's.

But its deff one of those things where: "Not Sure if Packers are Good or if Bears are that bad". Probably some combination of the two.

I was being serious. I know he was lights out the whole game, but it's happened to me before watching a game and the guy looks like he is going to toss 10 TD's because he has 5 at the half and then he tosses none the second half. I remember a basketball game a few years ago, I think it was Kobe who had like 45 points at the half, I swear I thought I was gonna witness him score 80+ again, and he just got like 5 or 6 the rest of the game to barely crack 50. It's disappointing to go from that high to such a low so fast.

Wow. Eagles dismantled the Panthers last night. Defense actually looked good and the offense was just clicking. If Sanchez keeps it up hes gonna be a starter again by the beginning of next year

As NY has shown, Sanchez wasn't the problem. Granted, he wasn't the solution, but that offense miserable despite whose playing QB.

Coughlin needs to go. The Giants are not/should not be a run first team. You pay Eli millions to throw imcompletions on third down when your running backs stall on 1st and 2nd down.

Just look at the Giants first drive today. Two Rashad Jennings 3 yard rushes with Eli throwing three passes over 18+ yards. They have talented receivers *censored*ing use them.

Jay threw 2 picks, but Teddy threw the game losing pick. I love watching your guy's favorite draft pick lose like this. xD

You shouldn't fish for arguments so hard man. Makes you look so desperate.

I just like to rub in your faces that Teddy sucks, and it's time to hop off his D. Anyway, the lose spells bad news for the Lions after they lost to the Cardinals and the second-string QB. I have a feeling this loss would have been worse if Palmer wasn't out for the season.

I just like to rub in your faces that Teddy sucks, and it's time to hop off his D. Anyway, the lose spells bad news for the Lions after they lost to the Cardinals and the second-string QB. I have a feeling this loss would have been worse if Palmer wasn't out for the season.

Derek Carr didn't face the Cards today....

Derek Carr didn't face the Cards today....

No, Mathew "Chokes-Every-Season" Stafford did.

Archived