NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or, you could get rid of Mathew Stafford and get a QB that isn't trash and pick up an Aaron Rodgers caliber QB and win regardless of who he's throwing to.

As if QB's like Aaron Rodgers just pop up out of the ground. I think the goal is to get those caliber QB's but its alot easier said than done

Or, you could get rid of Mathew Stafford and get a QB that isn't trash and pick up an Aaron Rodgers caliber QB and win regardless of who he's throwing to.

As if QB's like Aaron Rodgers just pop up out of the ground. I think the goal is to get those caliber QB's but its alot easier said than done

They could have picked up Derek Carr.

Also, be sure to watch the Saints vs Packers. We'll show you guys how to beat a team with a losing record.

Not even worth a sarcastic or smart ass reply. Based on your latest comment you're still clearly in denial and probably embarrassed enough by your previous one above.

At least the Raiders do have players to build around now, I didn't expect Carr to do so great in this game though. Mainly because the scenario is a rookie QB going to play in the second loudest stadium in the NFL. This kind of thing is bound to force bad communication between WR's and QB's and the rest of the team. They did their best in Seattle and have a lot to build on from this game, but they still need a HC.

He's playing like QB that has a date with the bench, now let's look at Derek Carr. He's playing on the worst team in the league, and broke the rookie 5 Week QB TD record. Bortles sucks, Teddy sucks, Johnny sucks. The only good QB to come out of the draft is Derek Carr.

And yet, the Raiders are 0-8.

Archived