NFL/NCAA Thread

Faster Than Light

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to point out they the Lions lost the the Bills last week, so I guess that means Teddy and the Vikings are just that bad. I would also like to congratulate your team for having a good first half of the season, but the Packers are winning the division. I'm not even in the Caws Fantasy League. >.>

I would like to point out that the Lions Alex Henery lost the the Bills last week, so I guess that means Teddy and the Vikings are just that bad. I would also like to congratulate your team for having a good first half of the season, but the Packers are winning the division. I'm not even in the Caws Fantasy League. >.>

Just sayin.

Told everyone the Cowboys were legit this year. Your line is the most important part of your team and never gets any credit. The cowboys O-line is getting credit

Again, just wait. Nobody has ever doubted they can win games early in the year.

Told everyone the Cowboys were legit this year. Your line is the most important part of your team and never gets any credit. The cowboys O-line is getting credit

Again, just wait. Nobody has ever doubted they can win games early in the year.

Think everyone doubted them winning this game though.

Look I'm not saying they're winning the super bowl (Go Lions) but this team is doing things right. A great O-Line, Running Game, and a strong defense that everyone laughed at to start the year.

I just respect what they're doing and think its not going to change anytime soon.

Packers are as dominate as ever(beware the King of the North), Teddy Bustwater couldn't get a TD until playing a team as bad as the bills, Cutler still a shell after that GNB beatdown and the Lions do their best mid-season impression of themselves. Choking.

GO PACK GO

The Harvin trade was a steal for us. A sixth round pick that can turn into a 4th depending on Harvin's performance and if he's still on the team going into the offseason period. And if he doesn't show up, we can just release him and cut the losses. First good thing Idzik has done since coming to NY.

The Harvin trade was a steal for us. A sixth round pick that can turn into a 4th depending on Harvin's performance and if he's still on the team going into the offseason period. And if he doesn't show up, we can just release him and cut the losses. First good thing Idzik has done since coming to NY.

Wait it was a 6th round pick!? That is highway robbery!

Packers are as dominate as ever(beware the King of the North), Teddy Bustwater couldn't get a TD until playing a team as bad as the bills, Cutler still a shell after that GNB beatdown and the Lions do their best mid-season impression of themselves. Choking.

GO PACK GO

lol posted your Lions comment a little too quick huh? We'll take another week in 1st place thank you very much.

GO PACK GO

lol posted your Lions comment a little too quick huh? We'll take another week in 1st place thank you very much.

Edit: Nvm, was hearing a lot f things.

Also, Steve Smith Sr. a.k.a Triple S is a beast on the Ravens.

Archived